Chapter 19- We Know Everything

Start from the beginning

"Of course not baby. I love you too much." He answered with a smile as he pulled me into a hug. Ouch, that'll hurt him. He's lying!

"Really? So you aren't hiding anything from me? Nothing at all?" I asked as I ran a finger down his abs since he was still shirtless from his shower and still had his arms around me.

"No. I don't think so. Why are you asking me this babe?" He asked curiously. Okay, now I'm pissed.

"You are so unbelievable sometimes." I said angry as I pushed out of his grip.

"What! What did I do?" He asked freaking out a little.

"You don't know? You just lied to my face. I know you're hiding something because I saw it." I said trying to keep my voice down.

"Saw what!? I'm seriously not hiding anything!" He said doing the same.

"You aren't hiding anything!? How about the fact that you've been texting Harry since he left? Yeah, bet you thought I wouldn't figure that one out. Didn't you!?" I screamed, skrew keeping your voice down.

"Oh. That." He said quietly.

"Yeah. That!" I angrily said as I stomped towards the door and purposely bumped his shoulder in the process.

"Babe. You're overreacting." He said calmly to me.

"Overreacting!? All I've been doing since he left is complain about how much I miss him. Why didn't you let me talk to him!? He won't answer me. Do you have any idea how that makes me feel!? Why wouldn't you talk to him and tell him to answer me? Or let me talk to him during one of your calls!? Why would you hide something like this and then lie to my face!?" I asked angrily as I started to yell again.

"You know, you're being a bit of a selfish brat right now." He said calmly again. Looking down on me.

"You are unbelievable. I'm done with this." I said as I stomped into the hall way.

"You are being such a... Such a..." He started but couldn't find the words.

"Such a what? Hm? What am I being Louis?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

At that moment Liam walked out of his room to see what's going on.

"A bitch! You are being such a f*cking little bitch right now." He shouted towards me. I couldn't even control myself. I was so pissed. I walked up to him and smacked him as hard as I could. He definitely wasn't expecting that. Neither was I. As soon as I did it I felt terrible.

"Oh my god." I said as a tear threatened to spill over my eyes. His face was red and starting to swell. You could easily see the hand print on the side of his face.

"I am so done with this right now." He said as he walked into the room, grabbed a shirt, then started to head for the door.

"Louis wait no. I'm so so-" I started but got cut off.

"No! Josey! Leave me alone!" He shouted in my face. At that moment I saw something in his eyes. I saw hate. Pure hate. I can't believe I just did that. I just smacked my boy friend. And he left because of it. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid while he's out.

I didn't realize it but I just stood there. Crying, starring at the door. Liam was standing behind me the whole time watching as everything happened. I don't think he knows what to do because he just stood there for a couple minutes before finally doing something.

"You okay?" He asked cautiously as he walked closer to me.

"No." I said as I turned around and sobbed into his shoulder. He quickly pulled me into a friendly hug and comforted me.