Perfect Opportunity

Start from the beginning

"Way to dodge that!" Snickering, Nile gets a kick out of Eden's answer.

"And babies?! When can we expect a little heir, well besides Brooklyn?!" An older she-wolf asks.

"A while."
"As soon as possible."

Eden and Rome speak over each other. Whipping around she stares at him. He hasn't said anything this whole time, but decides to give his unwanted, unnecessary two cents now. On the subject of a baby out of all things?! So now to make it seem like they're on one accord she has to clean that up. Even if it is a false answer.

"What we mean is anything is possible! We're still getting to learn each other so if the sooner the better, then great! Or in a while that could be great too! We'll just see what the moon goddess decides!"

"Awww!"

"Bruh, E the goat! She's a keeper!"

"I know, Is. I'm really realizing that."

"OK, everybody one last question! I love this and wish we could do it all day, you guys are amazing and I feel so welcomed! So let's make it a good last question!"

Pointing at a random she-wolf, Eden begins wrapping it up.

"What do you think of alpha already having a daughter?"

"Wow Terry, seriously?! You so damn petty!" Snapping at her, Dahlia is pissed.

"Uh, it's OK Dahlia. I'm sure everyone wanted to know. Well honestly it's gonna be an adjustment. I've only ever met her once and I think she's gorgeous, well mannered, and going to grow up to be an amazing little she-wolf. But like everyone else I hope to make a great impression on her and that we can create a really good bond. Family is extremely important to me."

As the large crowd claps and thanks her for her time, Eden really feels like she's part of the pack already.

"Lil Luna! You killed that shit!" Dapping her up, Israel picks her up and spins her around. "That's why you're in the crew, E!"

"You did a dope ass job, E!" Nico salutes her.

"Even though you were too lazy to give us nicknames, we rock witchu heavy, E!" Dom and Jay come over and hug her. 

"Guyyyyyyyyys?! Really?!" Overly excited she squeals and dances.

"Yerp!" All sounding off simultaneously, they give her their stamp

of approval.

"Uh, you did an amazing job, Eden. I really think they appreciate you taking your time to get to know them and let them really get to know the real you. It was extremely impressive."

"Not bad for a drunk, naked party girl, huh?!" Smirking at Rome, she almost seems playful. "No, but for real thank you I appreciate the compliment. And they're really a great pack so far."

As the group splits up outside, Rome pulls Eden to the side.

"Do you mind riding home with me?"

"Do you swear to keep your hands to yourself?"

"Yes. I will. I won't grab your face like that. I apologize."

"Alright. Issy?!"

"Sup, lil lady?!"

"I'm gonna go with Rome, ok?"

"Swerd! Catch y'all later!"

Watching the boys pile into Israel's car, Eden watches Rome open the door for her. As she climbs in and snaps in, she takes a deep calming breath.