"That's where you're wrong, I don't need no weak ass alpha, like you, to make me whole. I'm a bomb ass female regardless of your half man ass! So think again."

"Call me weak or a hoe ass again, Eden. I swear to God!"

"Ya a weak ass hoe! How bout tha-?"

As he parks his car, Rome grabs her face and stares her in her eyes.

"Like I said, Eden. You don't have to like me, truly I don't give a fuck. But ya outta control, spoiled, bratty, immature ass is gonna respect me. Keep my daughter's existence out of ya mouth, unless I give you permission to talk about her. And learn how to conduct yaself like ya about to be a wife. Are we understood?"

Scowling at him, she tries to push his hand off of her face, but he tightens his grip.

"Get off me! You're hurting me!"

"Are we understood?!"

"Fuc-!"

Squeezing harder, he deepens his frown and furrowed brows.

"Oww!" Pushing as hard as she can, she gives up and allows Nile to turn her hand into a claw and scratches his hand and arm.

"Shit! What the fuck?!"

"Fuck you!" Jumping out of his car, Eden slams the door and runs up to the front door. Remembering she doesn't have keys, she bangs on it incessantly.

Yanking the door open, Scott looks panicked as if something is wrong.

"Sweetheart, are you OK?!"

"No! He kept grabbing my fa-!"

"She fuckin clawed my hand and arm!" Holding up his currently gauged and bleeding hand and arm, Rome shows his father.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?! This afternoon wasn't enough?! The yelling wasn't enough?! Now you two putting ya damn hands on each other?! Rome what were you not thinking?!"

"ME?! DO YOU NOT SEE MY HAND?!"

"Cause you put your hands on me first?!"

"EDEN, SHUT UP!"

"Drop dead, Rome." Walking away, Eden is gently pulled back to the men. "What are you doing, sir?" She tries to hide her annoyance with Scott. 

"What in the hell is going on?!" Tying her robe, Asia walks down the stairs.

"She clawed my arm!"

"You are a liar!"

"Wait what?!" Absolutely bewildered, Asia's eyes ping pong between the two. "Go sit in the living room." 

"Psssh, maaaaa."

"Hhhhhhhh."

"NOW!"

Pointing to the living room, Asia watches them walk in there before shaking her head and looking at an equally confused Scott.

"I know about this afternoon. That clearly wasn't enough, and Rome clearly didn't apologize about that incident. So Ede-."

"I tried!"

"Hush, Rome! So Eden please explain to me how we got....here."

"I went out with Issy to a house party and was having a great time. And then he shows up and starts arguing with me and yelling at me. And then he carries me to his car. Goes off on me. And then grabs my face. So I scratched him."

"I have so many questions that will have to wait til later. But Rome is that true?"

"First of all I went to go apologize after I got back from the gym. But she wasn't there. So I went on the pack's party page that Is and his friends run and who do I see all over it, but  a half naked ass Eden! So yes I went to get her! And we did argue. And I only grabbed her face cause she kept sayin outta pocket shit!"