"Oohhhh myy!"

"Shh, Nile!"

Internally rolling her eyes at Nile, Eden returns Rome's wave, except far less enthusiastically.

"It's nice to finally see you. I hope your trip was OK."

"It was nice, thank you." 

As he stretches out his hand to her, Eden looks down at it and truly is at a loss with how to react. Looking from his hand to him a few times, she finally decides it would be alright for him to help her up the stairs. As he walks behind her he studies her smooth flawless legs in the jean mini skirt and how the neckline of the shirt hangs so perfectly off of her delicate shoulders. But his favorite part? Her thick, shiny, healthy, glorious head of ringlets. He wants nothing more than to run his hand through her soft cashmere like locks. And so he does.

"Your hair looks beautiful."

Feeling his massive hand in her hair, she is caught completely off guard. So she turns around, to find him right in front of her towering over her.

"Th-thank you." Smiling awkwardly, Eden just gazes up at him.

"Ahhh, he smells delicious!" Moaning, Nile is falling apart in his presence.

"Of course." Running his thumb across her cheek, Rome notices the shiver that runs through Eden's body before she composes herself.

"Mm-uhm, um I'm gonna go to my room if you need me."

"Aight. And when you're ready I can give you a proper tour if you want."

"Ok."

Observing her walk up the stairs in her heels and skirt, Rome can feel the need to readjust his jeans.

"Rome if you fuck this up I swear I will hurt you!"

"You don't even have to tell me twice!"

Walking back into the room that Eden left so abruptly, everything is in it's perfect place, just how she left it.

"Glad to have you back with us, Luna."

"Oh hey, Dahlia. How are you."

"Wonderful and that outfit is amazing!"

"Another one of mom's specials!" Twirling around, Eden shows off the full outfit.

"It really is bomb! But I can't wait to see what you do around here! The pack could use another strong woman as luna. We've been without one for FIVE years and we miss the amazing she-wolf empowerment that Luna Asia used to host for us."

"Well we will have to pick her brain, mix it with some of the stuff my mom used to host, and put my own twist on it. But trust me I have a little meet and greet up my sleeve!"

"Ooohhh! I'm excited! Well I'll leave you be and if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask."

"Thank you, I appreciate it."

Texting both Lily and her mother she lets them know she got there safely.

"Hey, lil sis-in-law!"

"Hey, Is."

Coming into her room, Israel daps Eden up.

"You are out of control!" She giggles.

"I'm just me. Real laid back and chill. Soooo what's good with you?"

"Nothing much, just gotta get used to bein away from home."

"Well if you not too busy being the luna, me and my boys havin a little kickback if you're interested?!"