Prologue

Too many people have been lost. Annabeth, Leo, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, and so many more. Leo gave his life for us to be free and for Gaea to go back to sleep for the next Millenia. Annabeth died saving me from an arrow. Frank's firewood had been burnt to cinders, the ash still blowing across the blood drenched battlefield. Jason and Piper had been taken out in the explosion from Octavian releasing himself and his cannonball up towards Gaea and consequently Jason and Piper. Hazel died when Gaea first rose. Her blood was spilt to awaken her. A single drop of my blood caused by a rock thrown by Porphyrion as he was dying had awoken Gaea. By this time the we had already defeated the giants with the help of the gods.

As I stood upon halfblood hill watching the golden dust swirl in the breeze I felt something or someone watching me.

A bright flashed in front of me. On instinct I closed my eyes. However, my eyes were still blinded by how bright the light was. Once the light had faded and I had control of my own two eyeballs again I opened my eyes and saw two people in front of me.

The one on the left, a male, had golden eyes, black curly hair with white lines through it. He had a lean physique and looked to be around fourty years old. He wore a simple suit and tie both in varying shades of blue and a shirt of white. He also had long black trousers and black polished shoes. The most interesting thing about his appearance was the fact that he had a pocket watch in his pocket. He emanated a power that I had come across before. He had an aura similar to that of Kronos. Time just seemed to warp around him. Looking into his eyes I saw images of burning kingdoms and decorated throne rooms with new kings being coronated flashing through my mind. I tore my eyes away from him to look at the lady on his right.

The lady on the right had white eyes but unlike a blind person i believed she could see perfectly fine with her eyes. She wore a silver dress that seemed to cascade down her body. Her white hair was done up in a plaits as it ran down her back. She also had sliver high heels on, taking her to the height of the man next to her. Tucked under one arm was a book. Sticking out of the book was a feather that was pure black in colour. Looking into her eyes I could see flashes of my previous quests.