Its all for her

Y'all not sure why my story said complete but it's not so dont worry

(LEE POV)

We need to move!!

"My Ninja hounds are on their trail now we need to move quickly before we lose them!"

"Hey Lee are you alright!?" Naruto could sense somthing was off and he didnt like this weird feeling of regret that washed over him

"Ya im fine Naruto lets just go" My eyes were on the verge of becoming a waterfall to have just witnessed my love and not be able to reach her ripped my heart out of my body and tore me to shread.

I decided it would be best to stay in the back of the group to hide my face from everyone. Why is Y/N doing this why is she going around with Sasuke. She never showed any signs of betraying the leaf until she left all those years ago.

If I could just reach her. If i could just hold her and tell her everything will be okay. Tell her that she doesnt need to become a villan for me.

She doesnt need to avenge her mom she just needs to know she is loved.

Please Y/N if you're out there and you can sense what im saying dont fight Itachi hes dangerous I dont want you to get hurt.

(Y/N's POV)

"LETS GO Y/N WE HAVE TO GET MORE FOREGROUND!!" Sasuke screamed

Before I could react Itachi created his giant Susanoo and broke the ceailing making it collapse ontop of me. Luckily I moved out of the way just in time so i wouldnt be crushed by the giant concrete boulders.

"Y/N ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

"Yeah just peachy, lets just kill this fucker!" The dirt and sand cloud from the rubble made it almost impossible to see but luckily I have byakugan and could see fine.

Thinking I had the edge up I sprinted at Itachi ready to use gental fist but my attack was already forseen by itachi which caused him to send a kick striaght to my stomach making me fly 20 meters back slamming my back into the perforated concrete wall, if i hadnt softened my blow my spine would have just been annihilated.

Sasuke sprinted at him with his chidori but with no avail, Itachi easily avoided it using his mangekyou sharingan.

Not giving Sasuke any attention Itachi set his eyes on me due to me being slammed into a wall I was barely able to move.

Is this how I die...

Am I going to die by the same man my mother did...

will I never see Lee again...

Before I could blink I was in a differnt place

My hands are small..?

Im by the river where.. where she was killed.

Am I back when i was little?

As I walked a little further I could see my mother and Itachi by the river

No! DONT DO IT PLEASE! I deasperatly tried to grab my mother yet everytime my hands just went through her.

"So your're saying if I dont die the hidden leaf will go into a Civil War?" Your mother asked

"Yes i was ordered by the higher ups that you and the whole Uchiha clan but go both of our clans are feared and the Higher ups are scared they will be overthown. They belive the Uchiha clan and you are in kahoots to start a coup d'etat."

"Well they are not wrong." Your mothers angelic words came out calm but threatening

What are they talking about...why is my mother such a threat?

"I undertand that you have obtain the Six Paths Sage charaka, do you belive Y/N or Neji has it?"

"If i told you would you kill them too."

"No I dont want to kill anyone It was just a question i was going to sugest protecting them in the shadows if they did hold the chakara but if you dont then thats understandable."

"Y/N has it. She accidentally hurt Neji with it when they were younger the Higher ups erased all memory of her having it and Neji seeing it so it would be easier for them to grow up. I really hope they dont hate me for dying on them.. I wish they could know how corupted everything is and that I love them both so much. Neji has always been a little mean to Y/N but Ive come to realise its out of love hes protective in his own way and he can get carried away. You know whats funny the other day he actually wanted to marry his sister so he can keep her away from all the gross men in the world and keep her safe even if it means he has to be a little mean. I know they are both so young right now and he doesnt even know what marrying is all he knows is he wants his twin sister to be safe and I hope he will forever be that way."

"Mom... you knew you were going to leave.. you knew of a secret power... Im so sorry it had to be this way mom. I Love You"

Y/N!

Y/NNN!!

Wake Up!

Please!

Dear God Please!!!

I could feel my eyes slowly open up and the pain in my body surging back into me

I could faintly make out the figures hovering over me until somthing licked ne

A Dog?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO EVERYONE MAN THIS CHAPTER I DIDNT REALLY WANT TO WRITE THE FIGHT BUT I PUSHED THROUGH AND DID IT HOPE YALL LIKED IT ALSO HAVE YALL SEEN THE NEW EP OF AOT DUDEEEEE NGL ITS MY FAVORITE SHOW SO I WAS STOKED PEACE OUT LOVES ❤️