𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

The next day, the children were all ordered to lay low after their failed stunt they pulled.

They were all doing their own thing, which also included not leaving.

Vi was practicing her skills unaware of a h/c girl watching her. Y/n had the book that was stolen in her hand as she leaned against the wall. She was reading it, interested in the stories of magic but got distracted by Vi. She watched as Vi dodged each punch effortlessly. Claggor came up next to Y/n, watching Vi with her.

"You like her don't you?" he asked, trying to tease the girl slightly. Y/n simply smirked at him and stood up from leaning on the wall, "Maybe I do, maybe I don't." She chuckled and threw the book into her bag before she headed over to where Mylo was.

"Remind me why we bother with this dump?" He asked, picking his nose causing Y/n to look at him in disgust.

"Remind me why you came?" Y/n asked, smiling at him. Mylo rolled his eyes, waiting for Vi's answer.

"Vander said to lay low. Enforcers never come down here, so this is as good a place as any." Vi smiled at Y/n slightly as she picked up one of the fake guns.

"What's the matter Mylo? Worried that Powder and Y/n's gonna beat you again?" Claggor tried teasing his friend again.

"Hey! If Y/n didn't help Powder keep fixing these things, I wouldn't keep missing!"

"Excuses, excuses." Y/n shook her head, tutting at the boy. As he went to sass back, Powder popped out from behind the counter making him jump. She held two wires as she connected them together. As she connected them, bright neon lights glew and the wooden figures popped up.

They each started moving as Powder hopped over the counter landing next to Y/n. Mylo made a face at the small girl as he held the gun up, trying to hit the targets. (which he missed all of them)

"You guys know I wouldn't take you on a job you couldn't handle, right?" Vi asked, as she prepared herself for another match on the platform.

"Are you kidding? That's the best job we've ever done!" Mylo spoke as he kept aiming at the targets, but continued missing. "Maybe just... don't take Powder next time."

Y/n scoffed, "Or maybe don't tell people we've 'got a nice haul'" Powder nodded but Mylo simply rolled his eyes at the girls.

Powder glared at him, as she clicked her gun, putting it in a firing position. She carefully closed her eye and slowly pulled the trigger. Each neon ball that came out of the gun, hit each target perfectly. Not a single one missed which left Mylo in shock and Y/n laughing.

Powder mimicked Mylo's face and walked away. Y/n smirked, which made Mylo mad. "You think it's so funny? You try!"

She calmly walked over and grabbed a spare gun from the table. Mylo crossed his arms, waiting for her to make a move. Y/n put a single hand on the gun and one finger on the trigger as she took a small glance at Vi, then looked back.

Her finger hovered over the trigger, "Imagine losing again." She said calmly.

Mylo looked at her confused, "What?"

She pulled the trigger as neon pink balls shot out of the gun, each one hitting the target perfectly. As the ammo for the gun ran out, she twirled the gun in her hand, then carefully placed it onto the table.

Once again, Mylo was left in shock as well as Vi .Vi wanted to talk to the girl, but before she could, a loud crash echoed through the room. A body flew through the window as glass flew everywhere.

Once the sounds of glass stopped, they looked out the window just to see enforcers. One spoke to the rest, making them step into the room. Y/n stood over her bag she brought with her in defense. She mentally cursed at herself for not leaving it at home.

A guard walked up to her, making her back into the counter. "Go ahead idiots, we've got nothing!" Mylo threw his hands up.

Damn you Mylo.

Y/n's pocket opened slightly and a glowing blue light could be seen. The girl put her hand over her pocket as she looked at Vi. She looked at Vi with worry. The enforcer stopped in front of her and the enforcer looked at Y/n questionably, like he's seen her before.

He has.

This isn't the first time she's gotten into trouble with them, and if something valuable is found in her pocket, she could be in much bigger trouble.

Vi knew this, she couldn't let her  Y/n get hurt. Vi looked at Claggor, who immediately pulled a lever.

All the lights shut off and a neon purple skull was painted in the middle of the room.

Y/n took this distraction and ran, an enforcer close behind her. As she ran off, Mylo kicked an enforcer in the jaw, and flipped over the counter. He tried shooting at them with the fake guns but all the ammo did was bounce off the armor.

Three guards started trailing closer to Mylo but a metal plate hit one over the head. As they were distracted, Claggor shoved one to the ground. Powder took this chance to run with one of the older four just in case.

Y/n ran into the mini shooting range and hid behind a wooden figure. She heard no noise, so she decided to peek out from behind. An enforcer came up behind her, grabbing the back of her shirt collar. Startled, she grabbed his wrist with one hand and jammed her arm into his elbow. The enforcer let go in pain which gave her the chance to kick him in the stomach, knocking him to the ground.

Vi came up next to her and grabbed her wrist, pulling her out the back door with the rest following. "Come on!"

Powder handed Y/n her bag as they all ran out the door. The five ran down the alleyway, not looking back. They turned a corner just to find two enforcers. One holding a man by his neck and the other watching.

They went to turn the other way, but enforcers were closing in on them from both sides. The enforcers started charging at them.

Above them, someone whistled and lowered a ladder.

"Over here!" Ekko whispered to them all. Looking up, Ekko was at the top of the ladder, as he looked around nervously. 

They each scurried to climb the ladder. One tried grabbing Powder by her ankle, but missed. As Vi finished helping them up, she kicked the ladder off the hinges making them fall.

She peeked over the edge to see one standing up, glaring at her as the rest of the enforcers were on the ground. As she turned around, Y/n was waiting for her. "You need to hide those crystals," She said.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock Holmes." Y/n rolled her eyes, still slightly on edge.

"No need to get sassy with me cupcake." 

A/n

I really stopped writing to make edits that flopped... but I'm back!!!

Opinion on a 'Pirates of the Caribbean(Will x Reader)' fanfiction?

word count: 1177