𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

A/n

I just wanted to say I'm not good at fight scenes so I apologize, especially 3rd pov

The loud blaring of trumpets sounded the topside, panicking the teens.

They all sprinted as fast as they could as enforcers ran right behind them. They heard the guards ordering them to stop but that encouraged them to run faster. They jumped through puddles, off staircases, anything that would keep them safe.

The five pushed through the people as Vi urged everyone to run faster. As they kept running, everyone noticed the bridge starting to rise.

As they were all able to jump it no problem, Y/n heard a screaming from an enforcer then a splashing sound. This caused her to silently chuckle to herself as she ran.

*****

They continued running until they found an alleyway to run into.

"This way!" Vi shouted as everyone followed. Running into the wall, another small alley was found to their right which they ran down.

Putting out her arm, Y/n smashed a pole, causing smoke to escape, blinding the guards for a moment giving them a chance to escape.

By the time the enforcers recovered, the five had already ran down another alleyway, leaving the enforcers confused.

The teens were watching as Vi pulled on a lid on the ground.

"Oh man, not again. I just got this shirt!" Mylo complained.

"Hey I'll buy you a new one once we get home!" Y/n smiled kindly at him. He looked up at her with a small smile on his face, "Really?"

"No."

Y/n kicked him down the slide causing him to scream. As his screams got softer, she gestured for Powder to go down, then Claggor.

"After you." Vi bowed towards Y/n.

"Why thankyou darling" she bowed back, speaking in a posh tone before sliding down, leaving Vi smiling before she hopped in after.

As Y/n got to the end her bag fell right on top of her. She went to stand up but Vi fell right on top of her, face to face. Before, Vi had opened her eyes, noticing how she landed on top of the girl. When Y/n opened her eyes slightly, they immediately widened.

"You know, I quite like this position." Vi flirted, earning her a shove.

Vi stood up, holding a hand out to Y/n to grab. The moment was ruined when they heard Mylo complaining.

"I thought this time was the last time." The girls turned to see him picking something off of his face.

Vi was annoyed by him interrupting her moment with Y/n. "Well, this time's the last time."

"Guys, what was that? What happened back there?" Claggor asked as they all turned to Powder.

She put her hands up, surrendering. "I don't know, I didn't do anything."

"You could fill a damn library with all the things you didn't do!"

"Mylo! I was with her, cut it out!" Y/n scowled, causing the boy to roll his eyes.

"Guys, we just emptied a Piltover Penthouse right under the enforcers noses. So... if you're done beating ourselves up, let's go home." Vi spoke as she grabbed Y/n's hand, helping her down from all the trash even though she was more than capable doing it herself.