𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝

Vi plopped down in a large chair next as Y/n set her bag in the corner. Y/n sat down next to Vi, rubbing her arm in comfort as the girl rubbed her head. Mylo tossed his feet onto the table as Claggor threw his goggles on the table.

"Vander learns none of this." Vi demanded.

"No worries there, Powder took care of the evidence."

Y/n put her head in her hands, getting irritated with Mylo's snarky comments towards Powder. Powder is young, she's still learning.

"I tried, okay? You don't get it! You're older, you're bigger. It... it isn't fair!" said Powder.

"So stick with us! Take a punch or two! Don't let Y/n do all the work or get beat for you!"

"Shut up Mylo!" Y/n yelled, her head pounding from all of his yelling.

He went to argue but the door on the top of the stairs opened, revealing Vander. Vi immediately looked down at her hand once she felt Y/n's on top of hers. Vi decided to mess around with the couple rings that were on Y/n's fingers.

"Everyone alright?"

"Never better." Mylo sighed

"Good." Vander put his hands behind his back, walking slowly around the room, "I don't suppose you can explain why it is that I'm hearing about an explosion and a foot chase topside?"

Vi could feel Y/n getting slightly tense next to her, so she started rubbing her palm slightly.

"Five children fleeing the scene." He stayed silent for a few seconds. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"That we can handle a real job." Vi spoke, looking up at Vander for the first time.

"A real job?"

"We got our own tip, planned a route, nobody even saw!"

"You blew up a building..."

"Actually, that may have been-" y/n looked at him but was interrupted.

"No!" Vander yelled, and Y/n put her head down. Vi was angry with Vander even more than before.

"Did you even stop to think about what could have happened to you? Aye? To them?" He pointed to the other three. He realized what could really get to the girl. "To her?" He pointed to Y/n.

Vi looked at Y/n and saw the small patches of dried up blood and bruises on her face. Guilt washed over her as Vander sighed.

"Where did you even get this tip?" He asked.

Powder spoke without speaking, "Y/n got it somewhere..." This caused them all to look at her and Y/n to shut her eyes tightly.

The man turned towards her, waiting for an answer. She looked at him, trying to get something out but it felt impossible. He raised his eyebrow, staring at her.

"Benzos shop..."

"Who told you?"

"Little man..." She put her head down in shame when she heard him sigh. Y/n hated disappointing him, but she also hated ratting someone out.

Vi stood up from next to Y/n and walked closer to Vander, "I took us there! If you wanna be mad, don't be mad at her, be mad at me! But you're the one always saying we have to earn our place in this world!"

"I also told you time and time again, the Northside's off-limits!" The two started getting closer and closer as they yelled. "We stay out of Piltover's business!"

"Why? They've got plenty, while we're down here scraping together coins. When did you get so comfortable living in someone else's shadow?" Vi glared at him.