𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

A sleeping Powder was being carried on Vi's back as the two older teens walked into the small girls room, setting her on the bed as Y/n tucked her in.

Once she was sound asleep, Y/n turned the side lamp off as they walked out of the room.

Once the door was closed, Vi let out a big sigh and they both began subconsciously walking down the hall.

"So..." Vi began.

"So...?"

Vi looked down at her feet and looked up at her, noticing the blood still on her face. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

Vi led her back to the 'lounge area' where Vander cleaned her cuts. She directed Y/n to sit on the couch while she searched for the bottle.

One she found it, she grabbed a cloth and poured some of the liquid onto the cloth.

"This may sting a little..." She muttered to the girl as she began dabbing it on the cuts. "Sorry!" She spoke as the h/c girl as she flinched once the cloth touched her face.

The room was overall silent other than the sounds of Vi muttering a quiet 'sorry' every time Y/n made the slightest face of discomfort.

After some silence, Vi spoke, "Thank you... for everything." She put down the cloth and bottle.

"For what?" asked Y/n.

"Everything, you help me so much and... I appreciate it cupcake." Vi said.

Y/n shook her head, and looked down chuckling. She looked up and smiled at Vi, "Are you always gonna call me cupcake?"

Vi laughed, "Of course, you're my cupcake!"

Y/n smirked at the quick answer, "So I'm yours now, huh?"

Vi immediately stopped laughing as her eyes went wide. "I didn't mean it like that, I mean I..." She continued to stutter as Y/n sat there, smiling at her.

"I wouldn't mind." The h/c girl said, which caused Vi to go quiet. Y/n chuckled and stood up from the couch and leaned down, close to Vi's cheek.

She kissed her gently on the cheek, making Vi blush, "Goodnight Vi."

Y/n walked up the stairs, shutting the door behind her, leaving Vi alone. Vi touched her cheek, feeling where Y/n's lips were.

"Goodnight... cupcake..."

A/n

Just a little fluff before the real stuff:) I hope everyone is having an amazing holiday so far<3

word count: 364