"Me? What is wrong with you? For the first time I'm quietly agreeing with what you have to say and you're upset about it?"

"And what if I don't want you to silently agree with me?" Cerys shook her head in confusion as annoyance briefly flashed over her eyes. What did this boy want with her? Tom, having realized his words, blinked a few times before clearing his throat. "I mean—."

   "Ah, there he is." Tom quickly let go of Cerys' arm, who glared at him subtly. "Tom Riddle. We've been looking for you for quite a while now, haven't we?"

   It was Mr. Lestrange with his wife, Mrs. Lestrange, Mr. Black and Mrs. Black. Reinhard trailed behind them, looking around distractedly. The Lestranges were dressed in black and red, Mr. Lestrange wearing a black suit with a red tie, whereas his wife wore a red dress that flowed from her waist to her knees. The Blacks wore red and blue, Mrs. Black sporting a dark blue dress with an open neck that showed off her collarbone, the fabric clinging to her body down to her knees as well. Cerys' jaw ticked a she looked at the Lestranges, Tom catching on to it quite fast.

    "Oh, how are you, Tom?" Mrs. Lesteange asked, her maroon coloured lips barely visible, that was how hard she was smiling. Cerys didn't understand what was so fascinating about Tom, maybe it was because they were hoping for him to marry one of their daughters or nieces.

   "I'm quite well, and how are you?" Tom asked, folding his hands behind his back.

    "Oh, lovely, I am."

    "And who is this?" Mrs. Black asked with curious eyes on Cerys. "I've never seen her before."

   "An exchange student from Ilvermorney. She came in just this year. Grahamm, these are the Lestranges and—."

   "I'm aware, Tom. You have no need to tell me." Cerys flashed him a tight smile while he glowered at her for cutting him off. Nonetheless, she turned to the two families. Reinheard's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Cerys Grahamm."

    The Blacks and Lestranges looked no where near pleased with her rude interruption. Mrs. Lestrange silently scoffed, Mr. Black narrowing his eyes while the other two scanned her up and down with a pointed look.

   "Funny, I've never heard of the name Grahamm. You aren't one of the Nobles in America, are you?" Mr. Lestrange suddenly said. Cerys shook her head. The nobles were the same as The Sacred Twenty Eight, all of pure blooded families that could be traced from generations. They held themselves high just like the Twenty Eight, but they were in much larger number. Fifty families were considered to be Nobles in all of America, and many of them having the symbol engraved into the sides of their wands.

   "No, sir."

   "And what is your blood status?"

   "A ha—."

   "Pure blood." Tom said, cutting Cerys off. The two parties sent Cerys a skeptical look before nodding curtly in acceptance. The witch beside him gave him a skeptics look, a deep frown pulling her lips downward.

"Yeah... a pure blood." She said slowly, sarcasm dripping from her words to which Tom laughed nervously while pinching the back of her arm. She knew why he lied. It would be a disgrace for him I have brought a half blood to an even exclusively for The Sacred Twenty Eight. She could practically hear him say, 'you should be kissing my hands for bringing you here.'

"Ah, how nice." Mrs. Black said. "And where are your parents?"

"They died a few years ago."

"Oh, dear." Mr. Black said, though, Cerys could tell that the woman didn't find much interest in the death of her parents, and the looks from the other three adults clearly said 'that explains her ill manners'. "Have you not anyone else?"