"Choose...I'll kill you,or I will kill of them?" He asked and I clench my hands. "My choices is....TO KILL YOU!"

To be honest,

I'm so afraid....i'm such a coward...

But,when I remembered Tzuyu faces that day,...I'll never let her suffer again...Not again..

I focus on him and dodge everytime he trying to stab me with that things...When I had a free time,I learn how to fight...At least I know how to protect myself when in danger...

As I getting closer to him,I grab his collar and hit his head using mine. "Fuck you!" I curse at him and he groan in pain..Tsk..Loser..But actually my head hurting too.

"TOO LATE SANA,..BURN THEM!" I forgot he also have one friend with him!!I tried to stop him but too late- He drop the lighter and the fire start burning.

"Let's go!!" I heard They tried to run but- "Watch out!" Someone help me out as the doctore almost going to inject me with!

She killed both of them- oh- I had no courage for doing that-

"Dahyun?!"

"You stupid or what?!!Let's go!!" She grab my hand but I stopped..

"No!There is still a people here!" She looks like she having two choices now but ended up helping me..We open the door by breaking the lock... "Go go go run!!" I told all of them to get out.

"Dahyun-ssi..Please bring all of them out from here now!!" I gave her an order and she did even though she really heaved a sigh now..

One of the pole hit me,..And it's really hot!!

Now I felt how Tzuyu felt that time..So worst..

There's someone inside that seems so weak.

"You need to hurry!The police will come soon!" Dahyun said and help those people out.

I'm looking for Zhengyu..He look so tired and terrible. "Chou Zhengyu!!Please wake up!You need to get up we need to get out-" I cough with the smokes.

I helped him and lifted her up and at the same time.. "Who are you?" He asked me and I smiles. "Your sister-in-law,Tzuyu wife." I said and he widened his eyes.

"Tz-Tzuyu...Get married...I can't believe she did." He chuckled weakly.

"Sana?" My mum came with my Dad.

"Honey let's go..We're not safe here anymore..Come,Mum will protect you.." She said and my dad did the same.

"Who are you guys??Why did you made me like this?And those people- why?" I cried.

"Sana honey...This is your father..and this is your mum...Come,leave him here..We need to go..We have another way-"

....

"Let's go honey..Forgive us...We promise to change,we will continue our own life..We'll be free and you'll not become a queen anymore."

.......

"For real?" I asked.

"Yes...Let's go." My mum offer her hands and I-

.....

"Thanks...For letting me born in this cruel world...But I won't coming with the two of you!" I back off while holding Zhengyu by my side.

"Sana!" Tzuyu shouting as she suddenly came-

WHAT IS SHE EVEN DOING HERE?!!

.

Tzuyu POV