TRE 31

NO ONE POV

A months past...Sana was only stay in her mansion cause she's been too controlled by her own father..
For Tzuyu sake,and wanna see Tzuyu graduate too,she sacrificed herself to listen her father .

Sana mother can't do anything about it anymore..
He's too powerful in their family.

A days later,they taking an exam for the final semestar..

Sana really work hard for this exam..She even got helped from Tzuyu who made a notes for revision especially for Sana...The queen really hoping,she will did her best  and got a good result at least once,before starting her new life.

.

.

.

"How's exam?" Mina asked Sana who drink her grape juice. "Not bad..Quiet hard but at least I didn't let the oaper blank with no answer."  Sana said during their last day of exam.

"So....After graduate...What will you do?" Mina asked and Sana sigh with a smiles.

"I know..You know...That my life isn't in my own palms." Sana said as she walk together with Mina.
"I know- I need something else..But I think,my Dad decision will be a good one." The two now in silence before Sana asked a question.

"So how about you,Minari?" Sana asked expecting she will talk about Tzuyu or working.

"Uhmm..Maybe become the maid at your mansion?" Mina said jokingly and the two of them giggle. "I'll make sure you to cook and clean everyday for me." Sana reply jokingly and Mina laugh.

"Haha joking..Well...I don't really think about it tho...Just- you know?Maybe visiting Momo in hope she recover already?" Mina said and Sana widened her eyes while immediately look at her bestfriend.

"You're right!Momoring!I heard when she at home,she always got pensive almost everytime,sometimes laughing by herself or screaming out of sudden..Poor Momo-chan..What the cause of her suddenly become like that?Looks like she really into a worst trauma ever." She said.

"Hurm...Poor her...I wish,..She'll recover as soon as possible no matter what." Mina said and they continue walking home since Sana didn't want to ride a car that day.

.

.

.

Time skipped,

The day has finally come...Everyone gathering around for the graduation..Their family even bought them a flower..

But that day,

Tzuyu feeling like....Standing in the middle of the crowd alone by herself..No one came to see her..No one congrats her except her bestfriend,Somi and Chaeyoung.

"Congrats on your graduate,Tzuyu." Dahyun said and Tzuyu looks confused but she congrats Dahyun back..A minute later,she saw Sana running from the entrance door of the hall..

"Mom,Dad!" She calling her parents who already there who looking for her..But couldn't find Sana as she going somewhere.

Everything feels like a slow motion for Tzuyu...she didn't understand why she love seeing Sana smiling and running like that...So,she just smile from far away.

.

"Behave yourself." Sana father said and Sana immediately clearing her throat. "I'm so glad that the two of you came to my important day..It's an honor." Sana talk like a queen.

"Congrats on your graduation,my Queen." Her mum said and suddenly Sana looking into another direction..As her mum look who Sana watching at,she notice it was Tzuyu.