TRE 10.

In the Morning.

Tzuyu get up from the bed while panting heavily..Her body have a wires while half of her body got wrapped with bandages.

Her stomach still feel hurt and suddenly she realize,the Queen was sleeping,beside her.

Tzuyu put her hands on her head and she bending herself to remember what's happened to her. "Am I still dreaming?" She then accidentally touch her head that was got it by Jun and groan.

"Auchh tskk..That's so hurt." Tzuyu hissed and suddenly,
Sana wake up which made Tzuyu trying to act cool. "Y-you awake?" Sana stutter while asking.

"As you can see." Tzuyu replied without even looking at the latter..Sana full of guilty and wanna thanks to Tzuyu but she just too afraid,too say.

"Uhm..Well you know...I- I didn't- listened to you before-"

"I should just let you do whatever you want cause you're not even listening to me at all..I-shouldn't saved you-"

"Thank you."

Tzuyu then widened her eyes but she not looking at the Japanese and just stay quiet.. "You know- I- Uhm...By the way,why you warned me to be careful of him last time?" Sana change the topic as her real intention was to apologize.

"I went to that school for a long time Minatozaki Sana...
Maybe i looks like I don't care about anything but,..I noticed everything..Same goes to that guy,Junhui...I saw him with many different women from the school,or an outsider..And as you know,he was a drug dealer..But I just won't tell anyone althought I know because I got no evidence-"

"You were right...I just know- that he was a drug dealer yesterday..You- cared-"

"Don't say anything about that...I've got no intention to saved you last night.." Tzuyu said in a cold way.

"But- why did you came to saved me?And how you find me?" Sana really curious about it.

"You're still a women..No matter what,you can't lost your own self esteem at such a young age..Second,I found you..
By sense...That's all..I don't wanna talk right now." Tzuyu then laying down and turned her back on Sana.

The queen was speechless...She can't even saying a single words..She wanna cry,but she can't.. "I'm sorry for everything...You were tough,but actually soft inside." Sana thought herself and get up from the seat.

"...Rest well..I'm leaving now..I hope- you recover soon..I'll pay for your medical bill..Don't forget to eat..This is my order!" Sana said and leaving the room.

"I didn't even asked her to helped...I'm just a burden." Tzuyu thought herself and sigh...After a few minute,
someone coming to the room but Tzuyu was too lazy to look who was it.

"How you feeling?"

Tzuyu curious about the voices..It sound familiar to her so she finally turn her head facing her visitor.

"You-" actually Tzuyu forgot her name.

"Do you remember me?"

"Erm...Sorry..You are-"

The visitor then chuckled and sat beside Tzuyu.

"Myoui Mina..You can call me Mina." She said and Tzuyu just nodding. "Why are you coming here?" Tzuyu ask and Mina start to panic.

"Uh- uhm I- Ah I heard about you got into trouble because of my bestfriend,Sana..So,I thought I wanna visit you to check your condition..Ho- how are you feeling?" Mina stutter and suddenly Tzuyu chuckled.

"I'm just fine.." Tzuyu said as she trying to sit but she feel so much pain.

"Le-let me help you." Mina said as she hold Tzuyu to sit.