TRE 4.

Meanwhile at the other side.

.

.

.

"Ple-please don't kill me if you want to stay alive..Don't you know who i am?I AM THE QUEEN!YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME!" Sana said while she was blindfolded.

"Hah?I don't care you the queen or what..What if I kill you today?"

"No-no..Okay okay..Calm down first..Let me go,and I'll give you a lot of money..How much do you want?" Sana stutter in afraid.

But then they laugh at her.

"Why did you laugh?!I'm not joking!I'm the Queen i have a lot of money-"

"You-" They continue laughing.

"Hey don't laugh at the Queen!!!I AM THE QUEEN SO NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ME!!" Sana shout at them.

And suddenly,her blindfolded got open.

As she saw who's that,she made a 'meh' expression.

"Fuck you bitch." Sana cursing in her thought.

"Well...Stop using the 'I AM THE QUEEN' phrases..i want to throw up hearing it."

"Well yeah yeah..Of course I can say whatever I want because I AM THE QUEEN,
Moguri." Sana said.

"Well yeah..How are you your majesty?" Mina asked and Sana glare at them. "Do I like fine now?My palace right now- I mean at the mansion now,it must havoc at there." Sana said.

"Sorry sorry..We just pranking on you." Mina said while open the rope.

"By the way,why did you guys coming here?!" Sana excitedly ask.

"Keep your profile Queen." Momo said.

"Oh- I mean..My beloved friend,why did you came without telling me?" Sana ask like a highness. "It's a surprise..and,we'll be living here in Korea to accompany you,your majesty." Mina said and Sana nodding.

"So now,bring me to the mansion..My mother must be worried about me so much." Sana said and then they going to the mansion as soon,as possible.

.

.

.

"Mina!Momo!How many times did auntie have to tell you guys?!" Sana mother scold the two while the rubbing their nape.

"Hehehe we just- trying to give the Queen surprise." Momo said.

"Sigh..Don't do it ever again before I kill both of you!" She said.

"Serve you right." Sana glare at her two bestfriends..The Queen then ask the maid to prepare dinner..Sana going to take a shower while Mina and Momo in the living room.

"You know,she never change at all." Mina said to me and Momo nod in agreement.

"Still with her proud,arrogance,still thinking that she got all the power..sigh." Momo said.

"She need to change...Even though she's The Queen but still,she shouldn't living like that.." Mina said and they having conversation until Sana mother coming.

"What are you guys talking about?" She ask which making the two frooze.

"Uh-uhm...Just having some conversation." Mina stutter and Sana mother sigh a lot.

"Come sit down both of you..Aunty wanna share something to you guys." Sana mother now joining them which making the two curious.

"What is it aunty?"