TRE 37

Dahyun POV

I wake up in the morning cause got a phone call from someone. "Uhmm..?" I yawn a bit. "Good morning my baby~ Just waking up?" Ahh this voices~

"Morning too babe..How are you?" I asked while get up from the bed. "Good as always!" She said and I humming. "So...You still going-?" I ask and she hum a yes.

"Okay..Don't do anything stupid and be safe baby..I love you." I said and then turn off the call..

Going to take a shower,I staring on the mirror and rewind the time I was with Sana... "Well...Sana is really easy to approach if you know her weakness..So that's true,..Even though she looks fine now,but her past...No one know..Except for the one who close to her."

I turn on the shower letting my body feeling the water flowing on my body and remember about that Chou Tzuyu..Her gaze....Really startled me.

Really attractive and her stare could kill me in just a second...I heard she gonna have her revenge on thid family,..But why,...Including the Queen?Cause she seems like hated Sana now after knowing the truth.

Did she had any idea that Sana wasn't did anything at all??Or is she just being dumb under Sana mother curse?Didn't she know,Sana mother is more dangerous than her father?

What a pity...

I don't really in love with Sana...All i want just-

To get my own revenge on this family...Cause....

Because of them,my family was accused for doing such an illegal business when in facts,my family didn't at all...That's why,..By using Sana,I can..Get back all the money my family lost.

That women....Sana mother,..Is such a gold digger..Having a lot of fancy things as money was her life,..She should be thankful for her husband and her own daughter.

But unfortunately,...That women,Chou Tzuyu...Ruined my plan...and the heck with Sana also accepted her?!This will become a long time to take..

If only that women didn't butt in on the first place..

And here,..I could say...Everyone using the Queen...for something they want.

.

.

.

No one POV

"Oh?Yes..I'll be there in a minute." Tzuyu turn off the call and looking at Sana. "I'm going out cause I need to do something." She said and also looking at Sana mother who smile sweetly at her.

"if you're cheating on my daughter,you'll dead." Mr.Minatozaki said in annoyance leaving Tzuyu frown and questioned herself,. "Why so sudden?Didn't she hated me and want me to leave this family?What's his plan now?"  Tzuyu thought herself.

"Oh yeah..I'm not cheating on her but I don't know,if your own daughter did." Tzuyu smirk at Sana father as the queen look down in fear.

Leaving the mansion,Tzuyu going to Mina home cause the older ask Tzuyu to come...

As soon as she arrived,Chaeyoung wave her hand at Tzuyu...Together with Somi,who also at there. "Somi?" Tzuyu widened her eyes.

"It's been a long time aight?I miss you Tzuyu!" Somi said and immediately hug Tzuyu... "Oh also she got a girlfriend Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung suddenly talk and Tzuyu widened her eyes. "really?!" Tzuyu smiling.

"Uhurm..Ye-yeah!" Somi excitedly said and Tzuyu just chuckled. "Congrats..By the way,who is she?" Tzuyu asked and suddenly Mina came out from the kitchen bringing a tray with a drink on it.