TRE 40

NO ONE POV

Sana asked Eunha to stay there cause it's already night but the latter insisted her..She said she had to leave cause she will sleep at Somi place..Somi didn't coming since she's not feeling well..

She just sent a gift that Eunha brought to give at Tzuyu her bestfriend.

"Sorry Sana..Maybe next time...Cause- I need to taking care of Somi..So,See you around..Good night!" Eunha and Sana bid a goodbye and then she leaving..

after that,she went back inside the room and watch Tzuyu who sleeping peacefully while she sitting down on the chair..

"Tzuyu,..Do you love me?Why did you hated me?I don't understand why my families hated your parents..I don't know the story...I swear, i really didn't know..I- Really love you since we were in school back then but,..There is no sign about you to love me back..Thay's why,..I started dated Dahyun..And now,..I- I don't know what should I do." Sana said and crying.

"I'm such a worst person." Sana said and heaved a sigh...She then going to take a hot bath to relax her mind and after done everything,she laying down her body beside Tzuyu and turn off the light.

After she trying adjust herself,a hands snaking around her waist made her body react to the touch cause her skin really sensitive for it...

Tzuyu was back hugging her made her heart beating like it's going to explode...She smile blushingly and touch Tzuyu hand and forgetting all the worst thought in her mind...

"Good night,Tzuyu." Sana said and closing her eyes to sleep.

.

.

.

The next day,

Sana reading a magazine in the living room while Tzuyu about to leave and it made Sana curious..What did Tzuyu doing all the time in every morning.

She grab her phone and call someone. "Ahh yes..About that place..Someone name Chou Tzuyu..Yes..I'll pay the bill and everything that she didn't paid yet..Ah yes thank you." Sana turm off the call and Tzuyu suddenly come and Sana look at her who staring at the painting.

"What's wrong,Tzuyu-ah?" Sana asked.

"Do you know...This place?What's this painting about?" Tzuyu asked Sana.

"Ahh this picture...It was a place..That really exist..It's Jeju island..my grandma gave this to my Dad and it's really precious to us...So much precious..Even though it just a painting,I don't understand why my Dad really love this so much." Sana said.

"I see..I'm leaving." Tzuyu just left and Sana blink her eyes couple of time. "Really??I thought she already fine but she still that cold..Damn that women." Sana sigh.

.

Sana POV

I continue reading magazine and was at home with only my maid...Jihyo accompany my parents to run out our own company that belong to my father.

sometimes I wonder,..Why did my father suddenly didn't hated on Tzuyu now?

Then,suddenly someone coming and it was Somi..She's looking for Tzuyu. "Ah sorry..But she went out earlier."

"Oh really?!" Somi ask.

"Yeah." I smiled and then ask Somi to sat down while ask the maid to make a drink for us but Somi insisted me. "No need..I'm not going to stay here longer.I just wanna meet Tzuyu to said happy birthday to her since yesterday I didn't had a chance." Somi said.