Epilogue

Sana POV

I just got a message from Ryujin after leaving the hospital...So I was right...

"Ryujin,can you help me find a way for the entrance door?" I asked her in a phone call. "Sure..I'll find a way." She replied and then after a few minute,she send me a picture.

Luckily,Ryujin is a really good spy.

Yesterday,Tzuyu almost died because of me...I'm such a weak person..I need people to survive..I'm really weak..I feel so useless.

Please,for the last time....

I'll show you Tzuyu,that I'll be fine...Even with or without you..I'm not a weak person..

.

.

.

That night,I'm going to Jeju island...

To find my parents there.....As soon as I got to that place,I can't handle with the scent of this flower..

Geez!

There are so many worker here during day time..that's why I came at night..I thought at first,it was easy as a pieces of cake,but no-

There also some of the guard patrolling around.

But actually,I practice how to fight secretly...I will did my best!

Going in there,hit the neck making one of them pass out..I steal the mask and tried to broke in to the place where everything been hide..

The secret of everything....

As I went inside,...

My eyes widened.

"What's with all of this?"

Many people were locked up...But suddenly,someone coming..I hide behind and looking at them.

The people in that cage?Were all losing their mind,begging for something, "PLEASE GIVE ME ALL OF THAT!!PLEASE GIVE ME!!" They're begging until- this doctor?!

"SHUT UP!!!" He use a bat and hit the pole made everyone back off while some of them shivering in pain...What is wrong with them??

"The police will haunting this place soon..They're no used anymore...I already found a good poison and I even made a cured for it." He said and then...

"POUR ALL THE OIL INSIDE...We need to burn this place...They're no use anymore,...My human project." I widened my eyes.

He used all of them-

The people inside there start to screaming...asking for letting them go now...What should I do?!

Then suddenly,....I saw...A familiar figure inside..

"Zhengyu?!" So- Tzuyu brother is still alive!!

I get out and then as I about to hit him secretly,I heard he laughing.. "You're finally here..." I was surprised cause how did he know-

"Queen..Sana." He turned his head and I frown at him.

"What have you done?!"

"As you can see right now!!You know,Poppies flower were always the best...I really want make a new experiment how much I can do..Your father even helped me with this..How beautiful right?He choose me,more than You!" He laughing and I really would like to kill him now.

"A human like you should rotten in hell!!" I about to fight with him and suddenly he take out a syringe?What he is gonna do?!

"Come on!!!Come closer!!One injection,you will suffered with the poison I made..and the cured with me..Come,..." He's such a devil.