TRE 11.

The next day,Tzuyu ask permission to get out from the hospital because she said she wanna go to school.
Even how many time she was told to rest first,she really didn't want to hear it again.

"I still going to school..I won't miss school even at once." Tzuyu said and the doctor finally give up and give her permission to go to school.

At school,Tzuyu was about to enter the class and suddenly,Sana appear right in front of her.

"U-uh i-it's like this- Go- good morning Tzu-"

"I thought a Queen can't stutter at all.." Tzuyu said and keep walking to class..  "No I just wanna ask if you're fine already?" Sana dare herself to talk but then Tzuyu enter the class while only raise her hands up and didn't say anything.

"Shit!She should be thankful that I pay for her medical treatment and I taking her care of her at the hospital when she passed out!" Sana thought herself.

.

.

.

It's PE class now..Class A and B going to court and Sana keep staring at Tzuyu..

"Can she play while still not recov- wait- she should be in hospital!!Why she at school today?!" Sana frown while looking at her and suddenly saw Mina coming and sit beside Tzuyu.

"Since when they're really that closer?" Sana thought herself and just shrugged that out of her mind.

Today,they will play a volleyball..As class A vs B,everyone cheering up and there- Sana worried. "Is she an idiot or what?!She's not fully recover yet still want to play." Sana can't believe with that Chou Tzuyu.

They start to play and there Sana eyes can't even move from Tzuyu till she didn't notice that the ball come to her.
"WATCH OUT YOUR MAJESTY!" Everyone said and Sana notice that the ball now coming to her and about to cover herself but then,Tzuyu catch the ball making the Japanese slowly peek who saving her.

"Still idiot as always." Tzuyu said as she walk away from there.

They continue playing and playing...

Until,

"Chou Tzuyu!What's happen to your shirt?" The teacher ask as he saw a red color on her clothes.  "Uh- Uhmm this." Tzuyu suddenly feel pain in her stomach and just remember the doctor said,

"Don't move too much for a while..The wound is deep and bigger..It will ripped off if you doing an extreme activities..
I suggest to not taking PE classes for a while."

Tzuyu sigh as she totally forgot what the doctor told her.

"Chou Tzuyu are you okay?Are you in your- months?" The teacher ask and Tzuyu sigh.

"Don't worry..I'm just fine." the latter said and take a permission to go changing..She then told the teacher secretly about what really happened and the teacher give her a permission to not joining PE class for a while.

Tzuyu in the restroom and rest for a while...she put an ice pack on her stomach and sigh..Luckily,she bring extra bandages with her.

"Now I'm an idiot-"

"Are you okay?"

Tzuyu almost throw the ice pack at those who coming in the restroom so sudden without knocking the door.

"Well  I'm just fine..It's hurt a little bit." Tzuyu exclaimed.

"Let me help." Mina said as she trying to help Tzuyu but he Taiwanese shook her head.