TRE 28

Third Person POV

"Tzuyu..What's wrong with you?" Mina went back to class to check on Tzuyu...But,Tzuyu not even replying any single words.

"Are you listening?" Mina asked.

"I'm sorry i'm not in a mood right now." Tzuyu sigh and continue reading her book while at the same time,Sana and Dahyun with the other coming.

"What if I- make Sana jealous?" Mina thought and leaning her face closer to Tzuyu while her hands on the table. "Stop reading the book and just focus on me." Mina said while remove the book from Tzuyu making bothe of them doing an eye contact.

Sana saw the two with her eyes widened but,then she just keep continue talking with Dahyun.

Even though Mina and Tzuyu made an eye contact,but still Mina notice she looking at Sana..
"What Tzu?Don't tell me- you jealous?" Mina shook her head and staring at Sana.

"Get off,Mina..I'm busy." Tzuyu said and Mina get up then back to her seat...Tzuyu and Sana even take a glance at each other but the younger keep trying to make herself look busy since she don't want to make an eye contact with Sana.

.

After school,Sana approaching Tzuyu with a smiles plaster on her faces. "Tzuyu..You not happy of coming back to school again?" Sana asked with a pout made Tzuyu chuckled.

"Yes." Tzuyu said and packing her stuff.

"Geez this women...Then what's the point I help you then?" Sana sigh whil Tzuyu get up after done and put her hands on the older head.. "Thanks..So that I can graduate.." Tzuyu said and walk away.

Tzuyu and Dahyun passing by to each other making such a really weird and strong aura between both of them...Even Mina,who still there,can feel it..

"What's with that women?" Mina thought as she looking at Dahyun who now talk with Sana...Suddenly,she got called by another student that Irene told for telling Mina to come into the Council room.

Mina went there and Irene who crossing her legs while hold a sheet of power then put the paper back on the table while facing Mina.  "Did you notice about that?" Irene ask.

"About what?"

"Kim Dahyun..."

.......

Mina went silent as Irene get up and bring the paper.

"Kim Dahyun...28 May...Old school,JYP nation..Background,unknown..This is her profile." Irene said and Mina frown in curiousity since she trying to figure out what's Irene point there.

"Theeeen?"

"There's something strange with her..."

"What?"

"What she really want from the queen?" Irene said and Mina shrug. "How am I suppose to know that?" The latter giggle while Irene being done with her so she going to the the cabinet.

"But Madam told me,she's a top student and a famous student in her old school,at Jyp nation..I mean,she must be a smart person." The president said and Mina went silence after that..

Thinking about it,Mina also wonder if Dahyun planning on something but since there's no prove that Dahyun planning something bad,she shrug it off and trying to think positive about her.

"We can't assume her just like that,prez." Mina said but Irene still remain silent while staring on the paper.

.

.

.

Tzuyu POV

Why am I so pissed out with that women who looks like a tofu...Geez it's not like I cares like always- wait.....