TRE 30

NO ONe POV

On weekend,Tzuyu ask Sana to going out for doing a revision together..Surprisingly,Sana rejected her which made Tzuyu confused..

She thought Sana was excited before but suddenly lost interested to doing that together with her.. "Hmm...How can get out like this when the bodyguard all around my places so sudden..What does My dad really want?!" Sana sigh as she felt dying bein' locked herself in her bedroom.

A minute later,her mum knock the door and Sana let her get in. "What's wrong honey?You seems like having a terrible day...Tell me..Mum will definitely help you." She said and Sana pouting.

"I wanna go out with my friend..Besides,I wanna made a revision for the upcoming exam but- Dad won't let me." Sana sigh and laying down on the bed.

"Who's your friend?Maybe we can invite your friend come here..But if that friend of you just like that Jun person,I won't let them came." Sana mother said.

"It's Tzuyu...But how can I?!That won't let me met her!Geez!What is wrong with Tzuyu tho?" Sana heaved a sigh while her mum widened her eyes.

"Tzuyu?Well...Let me talk to your dad..Maybe he'll change his mind and let you going out with her." Her mum said made Sana immediately get up from the bed with a sparkle eyes lit on.. "REALLY?!" She excitedly smile.

"Yeah..Of course!Since you guys also having exam soon right?" Her mum give Sana a warm smiles and Sana hug her as soon as possible before her mum going out from her room.

But as soon as her mother get out,she just remembered about how she should't get attached with Tzuyu since she's belong to someone else. "What should I do?"

.

.

.

"What?!Are you crazy?!"

"Why?Let her be with whoever she want!She also had her own life." Sana mother said in argument with her husband.

"Are you really out of your mind or what ? Wah.." Sana father laugh sarcastic as his wife heaved a sigh out of madness.. "Are you really sure to let Sana be with that women call as Chou Tzuyu?!"

"...Why? Why she can't?!"

"You also know about that right??Stop acting like an innocent person here..If you don't want to put yourself in any problem,you better shut up and don't do anything stupid!Understand!?" He said roughly as Sana mother couldn't fight him back.

"But how long are you going to live with this guilt-"

"Pardon?Guilty?Why would I?You are the one who should thanks cause I was the reason why Sana,my queen have been here today!." He said and her wife about to argue back but someone knocking the door.

The door opened revealing Sana and Irene standing outside...

"O-ohh Sana?And...Y-you...." Sana mother pretending that she didn't know Irene at all and giving her a sign to acted up too. "Ahh i'm the president of council student at school..So I'm here just to..Study together." She said.

"Ahh I see...Co-come in..I'l ask the maid to made a drin-"

"Mum?What you and dad arguing about earlier?And dad..What do you mean when you said you was the reason why I'm still here..What you guys mean?" Sana hold her mother arms with a frowned.

"The- there's nothing honey...We just have a small argument." Her mother said as she trying to take them into the living room While Sana father didn't said anything.

As soon as they reach the living room,Sana mother ask the maid to make a coffee. "My princess,you can go out..." "Let her go."  Sana mother give an order to the guard who have been with Sana all day long.