Chapter 12

Seija has gone quiet for a long quiet, and it was too mysterious for Satori. She sat back in the couch, trying to block out the Avenger's whirring thoughts. She didn't care about what they thought at the moment, only trying to figure out Seija's plan.

Ever since the amanojaku first arrived in Gensokyo, Satori never really understood her intentions.

Koishi stared at a blank wall, twirling her knife in her left hand absently while her right hand sat where her eye would be. On her face was an expression as blank as the wall she was staring.

She understood that her sister wanted to exterminate Seija, partially to prove to that shrine maiden that they wouldn't cause ruckus, but also to earn a decent respect so that they could go outside without being bothered.

Koishi sensed something big coming up, something bad. And whatever was coming up has Seija centered in the middle of it. 

Koishi stood up, turning around to see the Avengers entering the room, seemingly freezing to death.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

That was a rule her sister taught her, to ask people if they were okay if they seem like they're not.

"Y-Yeah, just cold," Tony mumbled.

Pietro ran in a circle, warming himself up, before stopping in front of the little girl.

"Hey, so uh, y'know how you and your sister come from Japan and all that?"

Nod.

"We met someone outside with crazy ice powers and we're um, wondering if you, maybe uh, knew them? I forgot her name," Pietro began rambling.

Nod.

"Soooo... who are they exactly?"

Koishi tilted her head to the side and asked one word, "Description?"

"Short and blue hair, blue outfit and blue bow. She's pretty blue head-to-toe and can fly,"

Koishi knew exactly who they were talking about but decided to mess around.

"Oh! You mean Seiga?"

"Seiga?!" Satori shouted from the stairs at the opposite side of the room, "What do you mean, Seiga?!"

"They said that they met someone wearing blue head-to-toe and can fly," Koishi replied.

Satori felt her sister's intent, and decided to play along.

She sighed, "This is bad,"

Natasha perked up, "How come? Aside from the fact that she managed to freeze all of us by surprise that is,"

That was what she spoke, but she was actually thinking: Wasn't the fairy's name Cirno? Are the girls working with her, by denying her name? I recall some other otherworldy fairies who seemingly disappeared when we weren't looking.

Satori didn't reply but simply scratched the back of her neck tiredly.

"I'll explain tomorrow, it's pretty late by now,"

————————————————————

A girl with blue hair and wearing blue head to toe was pouring some matcha tea into her favourite porcelain cup. She took a cautious sip. Perfect.

She watched Yoshika Miyako, her Jiang Shi, lean against the building, known as the Hall of Dreams.

Seiga Kaku was about to take another sip when a wolf tengu arrived at the front steps right in front of her guard. Then, she realised Yoshika might begin fighting said tengu.

She immediately leapt out of the window and landed dramatically beside Yoshika, not a single drop escaped her cup.

"Alright let's lead this inside," Seiga beckoned the tengu inside.

Yoshika raised an eyebrow, "You sure?"

Seiga nodded. They arrived at a table and sat on two chairs.

"So," Seiga started, "Who are you and what is your business here?"

The wolf tengu put down her sword and shield on the ground, "My name is Momiji Inubashiri and the godesses of Youkai Moutain would like to pass on a message,"

Seiga leaned forward, 

This is going to be interesting.