Chapter 10

Tony did not like it at all. Hell no. He wasn't too fond of arguing. But it was the fairies that annoyed him more. He. Hates. Fairies. Period.      . (<<This period, see?)

Especially the prankster ones. He has heard fairytales of them (Why are they even called fairytales if most of them don't include fairies?), but he felt rather freaked out by them then well, whatever most people think about them.

"Well then, from the start. You," Natasha pointed at Lily, "What exactly are you aliens up to here on Earth?"

Lily gasped, "Aliens?! We're no aliens! I'm the spring fairy!"

That confirmed it. Tony's fear has been confirmed. His brow twitched in frustration.

"Riiiiiiiiight, so what are you doing here?" Natasha asked.

Before Lily could reply, the air began to get colder. Then, it dropped below 0, and they could see their breaths. 

"W-what's happening?" Wanda stammered, "Are you doing this?"

Lily was shivering, although mostly due to cold whilst Sunny, Star and Luna were white as sleet.

"I guess not," Tony muttered, having heaters in his suit.

Then, they heard a childish laugh.

"Ahaha! Look at you weaklings!" The voice roared.

For some reason, the voice didn't really match the demeanor, as if certain essential effects were missing in a horror movie.

Then, they saw the person.

Tony sighed in frustration.

Great.

Another Fairy.

An Ice type.

Like in Pokemon.

They need a firetype fairy now.

No.

No more fairies.

An Anti-Fairy spray.

This fairy was pretty much dressed up in full blue clothing. She had short blue hair, a green bow, a blue and white dress, and was barefeet. She also had crystalline wings which totally defy the laws of physics and whatnot.

"Alright, alright. Are there any more of you fairies on earth? And who are you?"  Capsy asked, who didn't want to freeze in ice again. 

He would rather be tortured to death rather than be frozen again and have another episode.

The ice fairy ignored his first question and replied to the second, "I'm Girno, the stronkest fairy of all,"

Her tone wasn't menacing. It was prideful. And arrogant. Too arrogant. Tony does not like arrogant fairies.

"Well um, can you stop this?" Pietro pleaded weakly.

Cirno lifted her head high, "Eh, ok. Baka"

Tony internally gawked at her. Did she... just call them idiot... in Japanese?"

Soon the temperature returned to normal.

"Now, I want to duel one of you!" She declared, "Or die!"

Sunny recovered, "Kill them?" 

"Don't!" Lily cried.

"Why not?" Star asked.

Lily fumbled for words, apparently not knowing what to say.

"Well then, I wanna battle one of you," Cirno repeated.

Duel this baka of an ice fairy? Tony smirked. This will be his first step to beating his childhood fears. 

Hello, for some reason, Wattpad wouldn't let me sign in at some times. I have no idea why. Am I the only having this issue?