Chapter 9

Well, the stars are under the tengu's powers... or are they?

...

"McDonalds Tin Can Mascot a block ahead, do you copy?"

"Copied that, Luna, you ready?"

"You bet. Give me the signal,"

.

.

.

"Holdup, Redhead Spider's a bit far,"

"Aight then,"

.

.

.

"They're in place,"

"Luna, prepare,"

"Roger,"

"Star?"

"3"

...

"2"

...

"1"

...

"NOW!"

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

The Avengers were on a patrol that day, deciding to take a walk instead of staying cramped in the tower. After two hours, they decided to meet up at an intersection. Steve, Peter, Wanda, Pietro and Clint got there first, waiting for Tony and Natasha. They saw Tony in his suit and Natasha arrived soon after.

"Everything went well?" Steve asked.

"You betcha, Capsicle," Peter piped up.

Natasha smothered a giggle, "I swear Tony's been teaching kid more than necessary,"

The sun was bright that day. Wanda was about to add something when no sound came. Pietro frowned, concerned. Suddenly, there was a blinding flash and they saw black spots, stunned as if the brightest pokemon that existed emmitted the brightest "Flash" it could make.

Steve stumbled around, falling face forward in daze. Natasha and Clint immediately grabbed for the nearest wall, steadying themselves. Peter took a few steps back, allowing his instincts to tell him where to step. Wanda was somewhere between falling and standing while Pietro was a frenzying blur of grey.

"Owww!"

"Ow"

"My eyes! My eyes!"

"Ow"

"hElP mEh!"

"Ow"

"I'M DYING!"

"Ow"

"Shuddup!"

"Ow"

"My will hasn't been written yet!"

"Ow,"

"You stop it too!"

"Ow,"

"Stop 'owwing'!"

*Groan*

They rubbed their eyes, blinking the spots out. 

"Hey! Stop it!" A voice cried.

"Whaddya mean, White?" Another voice retorted.

"I said, stop it!"

The so called Avengers turned around to stare at the arguing people. The sight surprised them. Fairies. Fricking Fairies. Then again, they have dealt with aliens and gods, so fairies are normal...right?

On one side, a blond fairy dressed in white with delacate. A pair of delacate pink was perched upon her shoulder. On the other side, three fairies, with what seemed to be the leader was arguing against them. 

"Hello?" Tony asked.

All four pair of eyes turned to him.

"Hem, hem," The leader fairy said, "Allow me to introduce ourselves,"

She grinned.

"Sunny Milk's ma name,"

"Star Sapphire!" A dark haired fairy piped up.

"Luna Child," A blond fairy with princess curls said.

"And we are the three fairies of light!" The leader announced proudly.

Then, Tony turned towards the fairy dressed in white with a questioning expression.

"Lily White," She said without much expression.

"And who caused that?" 

"It was her!" Yelled Sunny.

"No it wasn't! It was you three!" Lily cried back.

Then, they began arguing again.

"Hey, hey!" Wanda cried, "How about we decide this somewhere else?"

Sunny shrugged while Lily nodded.

Alright then. Time to do some... interrogation >:)