"I will go insane if I don't know things, and plan ahead." 

"Well, you're gonna have to get use to surprises Bontempelli." James says with a smirk and I roll my eyes. 

We drive for about an hour and a half before I know where we are. 

"Sorrento back beach... nice." I say and he chuckles as we both get out of the car. 

"Well, I remember you saying you haven't been here before, so I thought I'd bring you here." 

"How thoughtful." I say as I follow James to the boot of the car, which he opens and pulls out our stuff, before we start the short walk to the beach. 

"This is gorgeous." I say and he chuckles as we walk down the wooden steps that lead to the sand, and the main beach. "And not many people here too." 

"It's perfect for people like us." He says and I nod as I follow him. We walk for a couple of minutes, the sand burning my feet, so I chuck my slides back on knowing that I wouldn't be able to walk any further if I'm bare foot. 

"I never knew there were rock pools here." I say and he chuckles. "They're gorgeous." 

"Well, you learn something new every day." He says as he places his beach towel down on the sand, near the Rockpool before jumping in, head first which makes me shake my head. 

"Do you even have sunscreen on?" I ask and he shakes his head. 

"No." 

"Seriously James, you're gonna burn." 

"Stop being my mother and get in, neither of us will burn." 

"I burn very easily." 

"Figured." He says and I roll my eyes at him. "Come on Tahls, it's pretty shady here anyway." 

"Alright fine, but if I burn I'm blaming you." 

"If you burn it's an excuse for me to spend more time with you." He says as I take my top and shorts off, as well as my slides, and walk over to the pool.

"How so?" I ask as I take a seat on the edge, slowly dipping my legs in. The water cools me down instantly. 

James swims over to where I am sitting and holds out his hands. 

"I'd have to massage you with aloe vera." He says with a smirk and I roll my eyes, putting my hands on his and intertwining them. 

"Well, hopefully I don't burn." 

"Don't bullshit, you'd love for me to do that." He smirks and I shrug, not wanting to give it away. 

"How deep is it?" 

"It's up to my shoulders, so probably too deep for you." He smirks and I splash him with some water. 

"You know I can swim yeah?" 

"I know, I'm only messing with you bubs. Besides, I'll hold you if I have to." 

"Any excuse to touch me." I say as he carefully guides me into the water, making my heart melt at the gesture. 

"You know me too well." 

"I'd be kind of concerned if I didn't." He says as I let go of his hands and try to touch the bottom, to see how deep it is. 

"You're the biggest liar." I say when I can touch the bottom, flat-footed. 

"You're on your tiptoes aren't ya?" 

"No, I'm actually flat on my feet." I say. "The water is up to my shoulders, not yours." 

"I hate you." I add as James laughs his head off.