'Gryffindork🦁🧡'

(December 2)

Draco's POV

"Harry?!" I kinda yelled out for him but I didn't get the response I wanted from him "Wait, let me talk to Hagrid first?!" He told me pointing at The Elephant Man then left, "Alright." I replied back moving towards Pansy who was talking to the mudblood. She then stopped talking to her and came towards me, "So. . . How's your Potter thing going?!" She asked because she's has been one of my close friends since I was young so that means she knows who I like and obviously it's has almost has always been Harry Fuckin Beautiful Ass Potter but their is two main problems that are stopping this from happening, which are my parents and Astoria who is my girlfriend by force. That isn't the worst part of it because she's head over heels for me but I don't like her one bit and by the way I'm fucking GAY thank you ever much :), "It went well and better than expected actually way better?!" I told her smiling a bit and she just fangirled because she's had always said we would look cute together.

20 minutes later in the library

I walked in to the library to see Harry and that Halfblood Hermione. Then, Hermione  noticed walk in, she signed me to come over. I just rolled my eyes and walked, "what, Halfblood?!" I whispered-yelled at her, "Well I was going to let you sit us but I changed my mind, You twitchy little ferret?!" She said back. I have never been. . .No even once I have ever been called a ferret specially a twitchy little ferret. I am offended 😔🖐. "I take back what I said, just this once. Move it Pottah?!" I told him while doing a shooing gesture at him to scoot over. He did and I sat down looking at both of them looking back at me. "So what now?" "Read a book, ferret" Harry told me while reading a Magical creatures book, "hm, rude much." I said and he just Hummed at my response. "They don't have the book I need?!" I said to them while putting me head on the table, "Well, which one is it, I might have it?" Hermione asked with a questioning look, "It's the one we are using for Snape's class?" I responded her question. She looked through her book bag to see if she had it, "Here." She handed me the book we were using for Snape's class, "Thanks." "Mhm". I was reading page 63 when Harry slipped me a note saying, 'Do you have a muggle phone?' I wrote down 'Yea, why do you ask?' Then passed it back to him, he looked up and smiled at me, he started to write something down and passed it to me, 'What's ur phone number?! :)' I then wrote, 'It's +1 (213) 423 8906 ;)' I passed it back. "I'm going to get a book, I will be back." Hermione told us before she stood up and left, "so what phone do have?" I asked him, "uhh a iPhone 6 Plus in the color black? What about you, Draco?" He said taking his phone out, showing it to me, it was in pretty good condition, "Same but in the color sliver." I took out mine and showed it to him, "Your's is newer than mine." He said nervously looking at both phones. "Where did you get your's, Harry." I asked picking his phone up and looking at it, "From a second hand store with the money I got from doing small work at convince stores or helping people out?! You?" He told me, "From the muggle store that's called 'Apple store'?" I told him but he just hummed while looking at but it turned on and there was a picture of me and Astoria and by the looks of it, Harry didn't like it because he looked sad and placed the phone down.. *Bam* books slammed on the table. "I thought you said you were only going to get a book not books?!?!" "Sorry these books looked interesting?!" "That's our Hermione for you." Harry didn't seem surprised at the books that piled up. Afterwards, we left to the dining hall for dinner and we just small talk about random things while we were walking there, then Harry said something that made me and him laugh like Hyenas until we entered the great dining hall and went out separate ways. . .

In his dorm. . .
I jumped in my bed, enjoying being off my feet and nobody around me since they were either in the study hall or taking a shower and so I'm alone at last. I got up and pulled out my journal my mother gave me when I was six. It was a very dark green with many swirly design on it and a big cursive 'M' on it, has a matching lock and key,   which was on a necklace I had with me at all times but it also had a heart shaped thing that had a 'L' on it? I never question it though. I took off the necklace to open it and it has all of my daily thoughts, things that happened to me, first day at Hogwarts, Harry Potter and other stuff. . .
I opened it to the next page that wasn't written on
———————————————
                      12-2-15  7:30pm
Dear Dairy,
Today wasn't a really bad day because I got a compartment on the train with Harry, he had a nightmare while taking a nap so I give him my sweatshirt and I saw him blush a bit but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and asked him if he was fine, he said he was ok. I then made up with him and became friends or a truce? It can also be in friendly terms I guess, who knows. But that's not all that happened, in the library I was called a 'twitchy little ferret', I was offended by the name and Harry called me Ferret. And then Pansy was pestering me about Harry nonstop at the Dining hall.
That it for today

DM

———————————————
I stopped writing than skipped to the very back of the journal to see the locked pages of my mother they didn't open no matter what I tried. Then I got a text message from someone:

Unknown:
Hey!
Read 7:39

Me
Who r you ?

Unknown:
Harry

Me:
Oh

Unknown:
Yea. . .
Hey question?
What do you want ur
Contact name to be?!

Me:
Idk whatever you want.

Unknown:
Ferret?!

Me:
No anything but that?!

Unknown:
Fine, I got sum better
How about 'Ferret 🐾💖'

Me:
You wouldn't dare,
Potter?!

'Unknown change your name to 'Ferret🐾💖'.'

Ferret 🐾💖:
u really did it, gryffindork!

Unknown:
It's a absolutely
Gorgeous name for u
:)

Ferret 🐾💖:
Just wait for urs, Git!!!

Unknown:
. . .

'Ferret 🐾💖 changed your name to 'Gryffindork🦁🧡'.'

Gryffindork🦁🧡:
Asshole

Ferret 🐾💖:
Poor Bitch

Gryffindork🦁🧡:
Well at least I
Was not named after
Their father.
Draco Lucius Malfoy!

Ferret 🐾💖:
Um Harry. . .
U are named
After ur father?!

Gryffindork🦁🧡:
Shit I am

Ferret 🐾💖:
Yea,
Harry James Potter

Gryffindork🦁🧡:
Whatever, Ferret.

Ferret 🐾💖:
Sure thing Gryffindork.

———————————————
'What a idiot' I thought while smiling at myself, I placed my phone down then I got up to put away my journal back where it was. Turned off the light, got back into bed and I was still thinking about Harry while I fell asleep. . .