CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: two different loves, same lover

(look i made you some content; mommy made you your favorite, open wide)

He knew there was something he could do, though, and he did it as a surprise. Once it was getting dark, we parted ways so he could get home before his curfew. I sighed once i got in my house and sat on the floor of the kitchen for a while, counting the tiles on the ground. I got a different number each time, which eventually frustrated me enough to give up and take a shower.

Once i'd gotten out, i wrapped a towel around myself and went into the kitchen, looking around in the fridge for something to eat. Just my luck, there wasn't really much. I'd have to go shopping the next day.

I let out a scream as i turned around, closing the fridge door. James was standing right in front of me, something i wasn't expecting.

"Jesus, what the fuck" i breathed with relief. He grinned wildly at me. In his hands were some beers and a bag of chips.

"Will this make it better?" he asked, handing me one of the beers "i got em from mike, i had to pay him twenty though," i smiled and took it from him, setting it on the counter by the sink and i felt him put his arms gently, almost like he was scared, around my waist and putting his head on my left shoulder.

I smiled and closed my eyes as he pressed his lips to my neck softly, affectionately sucking on my skin. He stopped momentarily to push aside my wet hair before continuing on my neck with more passion.

"Slow down" i giggled softly "i'm hungry"

"Okay" he whined and rolled his eyes playfully, kissing me once more on the cheek before stepping away and opening my beer for me.

"How'd you get in?" i asked, taking it from him and taking a large drink

"Your window" he explained "you always keep it open.. I told my mom i was going to mike's for the weekend, and on monday night too"

"Really? Three days?" i asked excitedly, opening the bag of chips and eating some. He nodded and grinned happily.

"Yeah it'll be like we're living together" he smiled. He had such a nice smile which made me envious. I was envious of him, but totally in love with him at the same time. I put the bag down on the counter and hugged him loosely, but he wrapped his arms tightly around me, pulling me close like he just couldn't get enough.

"I need to get clothes on" i giggled softly. I was in a much better mood than before. I hated being alone. Sort of. So it was nice james wanted to be there with me. I grabbed his hand and led him into my room, not turning on the light. It was half a electricity saving technique, and half that i just liked dark rooms. That didn't help my mood much, but i figured it wasn't going to improve enough to make opening the blinds worth it.

"I- i can just wait in the kitchen if you want" he blushed as i dropped my towel, putting it on the back of my desk chair to dry, then going to my closet to pick something out to put on.

"Oh shut up" i mumbled and he blushed even harder, trying his best to not look at me. It made me laugh a little at his confidence just a few minutes earlier but his shyness now.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me. I pressed my body against his and leaned my head against his chest, looking up into his eyes. He looked down into mine and smiled gratefully. I guided his hands on my hips so he'd feel less awkward, then stood taller to kiss his cheek. He felt my skin gently; rubbing up and down my back as i hid my face in his neck. He wasn't as tall as he was later on, so our heights weren't as noticeable.

"Soft" he whispered ever so gently in my ear and kissed the top of my head. He made me feel so cozy inside. Like i was home in his arms. A hard feeling to describe.