•12•

Recap:
"This." She pulled me down and kissed me.

Billie's POV
I kissed her back. She pulled me down farther to where I was on top of her. I pulled out of the kiss and turn over to where she was on top of me and I sat up. I put my hands on her thighs holding her up.

"Baby, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes baby, I'm sure" she leaned down and kissed me again.

"Lay down for me baby" She got off my lap and laid down on the bed.

I kissed her and trailed down to her neck leaving marks. I moved down her neck to her chest area leaving marks there.

"Mmm" I looked up at her and went down to her area kissing her thighs listening to her tiny little moans as I tease her.

"Baby, stop teasing."

"fine" I slid my hand up her thigh to her area and rubbed tiny circles on her area.

"ahh fuck, ba-" she didn't finish her sentence.

I unexpectedly slid two fingers inside her causing her to loudly moan.

"Fu- baby." I went a little faster inside her. I start using my tongue to please her.

"Fuck baby, I-I gonna cum"

"Let it out baby" she lets it out and I lick her clean.

"Baby?"

"Yes love?"

"Can I have a kiss?"

"Yeah, let me brush my teeth first."

"No, now please"

"Fine" I kiss her and I go to get up off the bed but she pulls me back down.

"Baby, we have to shower"

"what if we just watch a movie though"

"how about we just shower first then watch a movie baby, I'll help you shower.

"Okay, deal" I carry her to the bathroom. I put her on the counter and start the shower making the water warm enough start to get undressed.

"Wait baby, can you do mine?" She points to her clothes.

"of course baby" I undress her first then get undressed. I get in the shower and start to wash her hair.

"baby hold back your head so the soap don't get in your eyes." She lays her head back and I rinse out the soap.

"Thank you baby."

"You're welcome love" I wash her body then wash myself.

"Baby, let's go watch tv"

"Okay baby" We get dressed and lay down.

"What we gonna watch?"

"The office?"

"Okay, love" turns it on. Aliah slowly drifts to sleep and I fall asleep.

___________________

Finally put smut in here :)
I might have covid so that sucks..
Be safe eat and drink something
Ily and thanks for reading 💕
If the spelling is bad I'm sorry 😂