•10•

Aliah's POV
I just woke up and rolled over. I didn't feel Billie beside me so I got up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my robe. I walked downstairs and I smell something being cooked.

"It smells good in here"

"Thank you, love," she said while mixing what was on the stove.

"You're welcome"

"Good morning, beautiful," she said while turning around to look at me. She stood there for a minute and then grabbed me and pulled me into a hug while kissing my head. I smiled at the small gesture.

"Good morning to you as well miss Eilish" she laughed at what I called her and went back to cooking.

"You're cute" I smiled at that, she makes me feel like myself when I'm with her. I don't know how she does it.

"Thank you, what are we having for breakfast?"

"My famous Noodle Soup, shits fire as fuck"

"Sounds good to me"

"You're going to like it, trust me"

"I don't think I should trust you though what if you try to poison me," I said joking with her. She looked at me and smiled at what I said.

"Maybe I am trying to poison you," she said with a playful smirk on her face. I dramatically held my heart as if it hurt.

"Ouch, that one hurt Eilish"

"I'm just kidding mama, I couldn't live with myself if I ever hurt you"

"You're so soft. It's kinda cute though," I said making fun of her.

"You're an asshole," she said playfully rolling her eyes at me. I smiled because I love getting on her nerves and fucking with her.

"But you love me so get over it," I said sarcastically.

"You right, you right" she smiled at me.

*After they ate*

"That was good as fuck, you didn't lie"

"Of course I didn't lie, why would I?"

"I don't know, but I would be lying if I said I didn't doubt you" I nervously laughed because I regretted doubting her.

"You doubted me?" she asked with a pouty look on her face. It lowkey made me feel bad for doubting her.

"Yes, but I fully regret it," I said hoping she would forgive me. She did forgive me.

"I forgive you, but only because you didn't know I could cook, and I love you." I looked at her shocked. She looked back at me realizing what she just said.

"O-oh s-shit s-sorry," she said struggling to get out that one sentence. I stood there shocked and then spoke up.

"No, Eilish it's fine, but are you sure you love me?"

"I'm just not trying to get hurt again..."

"Yes, I'm sure I love you I've never felt this way with anyone before. You're different I normally wouldn't date anyone at all and if I did date someone it didn't last long cause they were never the right person. I genuinely love you and I know it's early and all that shit but you make me feel a way no one else has ever been able to. I haven't felt this happy in a long time. I'm just glad it's you that gets to make me happy and no one else." She was on the verge of tears saying this to me, and Billie Eilish don't cry like barely ever so I know she wasn't lying.

"Billie.. I love you too"

"No" I looked at her confused.

"What?"

"Don't say 'I love you too' it just sounds like you're agreeing with me" I let out a small laugh and looked at her in the eyes.

"I love you Billie" she smiled at what I said.

"God, I want to kiss you so bad.."

"Then do it Eilish, what are you waiting for?"

"Your approval mama"

"Well you have it"

"Are you sure ma?"

"Yes, I'm sure Eilish. now kiss me"

She leaned in closer to me. Our faces centimeters apart. I leaned in closer to her face. She looked at me then down at my lips, she licked her lips and leaned fully in connecting our lips. We pulled away from the kiss before it could get more heated and we talked.

"What does this mean for us?"

"We can talk and get to know each other better and shit, but right now I don't think we should label ourselves really as anything because we both know we ain't ready for a relationship at the moment."

"You are very much correct about that one. I love you, mama"

"I love you Eilish" It was already late so I was getting tired. Billie and I were getting ready for bed. She said she didn't want to invade my sleeping space like she did last night but I refused on letting her sleep on that cold ass floor. She got in the bed and cuddled me.

"Goodnight mama, I love you"

"Goodnight Eilish, I love you" I felt her breathing begin to grow slower so I knew she was falling asleep. A few minutes later I was drifting off to sleep also.

----------------------

They finally kissed 😙🤌🏼
Eat something
Drink something
Be safe
Thanks, I love you. I also didn't read over this so if anything is wrong my bad.