•5•

Billie's POV
I woke up in a bed that I'm not too fond of.  I had a big ass headache.  I looked over and I saw Aliah on her phone, she was scrolling through Instagram until she realized I was awake.  She smiled down at me and I smiled back.  She got up and grabbed a glass of water and a pill.

"Here, for your headache," she said, handing me the glass and pill to take.

"Thanks, beautiful,"  I said, making her blush a little.  I took the pill from her and put it on my tongue while grabbing the glass from her hand.

"Do you remember anything from last night?"  She asked me.

"Not a lot, but it's starting to come back to me," I say.  I wasn't lying.  I didn't remember a lot from last night,  but it was coming back to me.

"Okay,"  she said with a smile on her face.  "I'm going to check on Ali," she says as she walks out the door of the bedroom.  I then realized I got so fucked up last night Aliah, the girl I was hitting on had to take care of me.  I feel stupid. Aliah walked back into the room and just as she did I feel the urge to throw up.

I ran into the bathroom and immediately got over the toilet.  Aliah walks into the bathroom and walks over to me.

"Hey, hey it's going to be okay, let it all out," she says as she grabs my hair to hold it out of the way.  She rubs my back in the process and eventually, my body decided to stop letting out all the alcohol I had drank from last night.

"Thank you," I say as I get up and wipe my mouth and wash my hands.  "Do you happen to have an extra toothbrush I can use, I don't wanna taste this shit," I said lightly laughing.

"Yeah, I got one, let me go get it," she says as she walks into her room and grabs something from the drawer of her side table.

"Thank you,"  I say.

"Anytime, and I have extra clothes if you want to shower or some shit," she says laughing.

"Yeah, um, what can I wear tho?"  I asked, looking at her with confusion.

"I have a hoodie and some basketball shorts you can wear, hold on," she says, walking out of the bathroom again but this time to come back with clothes.  She comes back with a white Nike hoodie and some white and black Nike basketball shorts.  She also gave me a clean pair of underwear and socks.

"I've never even worn these so you're good,"  she says talking about the underwear she had handed me.

"Okay," I laughed at what she said.

"When you get done I can wash your clothes and shit for you,"  she says, looking at me.

"Okay, yeah sounds like a plan," I said walking into the bathroom.  I closed the door and started to shower.  I got done in the shower and got out to get dressed in the clothes Aliah had given me to wear.

I walked out of the bathroom and Aliah was on her bed watching Tik Tok.  "I'm done, your turn,"  I say looking at her.  When she sees me she stops what she was doing and just stares at me until she gets up and goes into the bathroom.  She comes out with my clothes in her hands and wakes into the hallway to put my clothes into the washer.  She soon comes back into the room and walks straight into her closet to find something to put on when she gets out.

The whole time she was walking I admired the beauty in front of me.  I snapped out of my thoughts to the sound of Aliah talking.

"You like what you see?"  She says with a smirk on her face.  I instantly blush.  What the fuck I don't blush this girl got me feeling different.  But I like it.  I look down at my hands and start playing with my rings as she begins to walk towards me.  She uses her finger to lift my chin.

"It's okay, don't hide your pretty face from me,"  she says making me blush harder than I already was.  I don't even know this girl and she makes me feel this way.  What the hell?

"I-I'm sorry, didn't mean to stare at you, y-you're just so beautiful,"  I say struggling to speak, but making her blush in the process.  God, she's beautiful.  She walks away hiding her face from me in hopes I didn't just see her blush at my comment.  She walks into the bathroom with her clothes and I hear the shower turn on.  I think I'm falling for her.

___________________

Not the longest chapter I've done but whatever

Thanks