•11•

Billie's POV
I was woken up by the sound of my alarm. I reached over Aliah so I could grab my phone to turn off the alarm. I saw a message from my manager when I grabbed my phone saying that I had a meeting today. He said he was reminding me not to forget. Shit I forgot I had a meeting today.

I was about to jump out of bed but I remembered Aliah had her head on my chest. I gently moved her head and put her head on a pillow beside her. I slowly got up and got in the shower. After I washed myself I got out and put on a black long-sleeve and some grey sweats with some weird design on them. I wrote a note for when Aliah wakes up.

I wrote: "Good morning love, I had to go to a meeting I forgot I had today but I love you mama, have a good day.

-Eilish"

I know it's corny but I don't care. I love her and that's final. I grabbed my keys and jacket and kissed Aliah's head and left.

 I grabbed my keys and jacket and kissed Aliah's head and left

Billie's outfit ^^^

The meeting lasted for a good four hours and I just got out of it. I look at my phone and see a message from Aliah.

Shorty <3
I saw your note :) I love you too, and I hope you have fun in your meeting. Text me when you get done.

     Me
Hey, love. I just got out of the meeting and I'm headed back home now. I love you too see you when I get there.

Shorty <3
Okay, see you later.

I smiled and put my phone down starting my car. I played some music and headed back to Aliah's house. I pulled into the driveway and shit the car off. I walked to the door and knocked on it because I didn't have a key to the door yet. I waited for Aliah to come down and open the door.

Aliah finally opened the door and my jaw dropped. She was dressed and looked amazing. I don't know why she dressed up though because I don't recall having any plans for tonight. The only ones I remember are the ones for tomorrow night that I made.

 The only ones I remember are the ones for tomorrow night that I made

Aliah's outfit^^^

"Why are you so dressed up love?"

"I'm dressed because I'm taking us to a nice vegan restaurant downtown. So get ready."