•8•

Billie's POV
I woke up about thirty minutes ago, so now I'm just laying here on my phone scrolling through Instagram. Aliah was still asleep and she had her arm wrapped around my waist not allowing me to move. I decided I would just wait for Aliah to wake up considering she was practically on top of me at this point. I started rubbing my hands through her hair hoping that would wake her up, but that only relaxed her more. When I stopped rubbing her scalp with my fingers she moved just enough for me to get up.

I grabbed a shirt and some shorts to put on and I got in the shower. I shaved my body, then I washed my hair and body. I got done in the shower and got dressed, after I got dressed I brushed my teeth and styled my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and Aliah was awake on her phone. She looked at me and her jaw dropped. Why? I don't know.

"What?"

"Nothing, you look fire as fuck."

"Thank you, mama."

"Yeah, anytime now it's my turn." she said with a slight giggle as she walked away from me to her closet getting clothes.

A few moments go by and Aliah gets out of the shower. She walked out in a green crop top and mom jeans. I think my jaw must have dropped when I saw her because she walked over to me and used her finger to shut my mouth. She stood in front of me looking me in the eyes. Her eyes flicked down to my lips and back to my eyes. She went to lean in but stopped herself before I could react.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me."

"No, it's fine princess, don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay."

I know we have only known each other for not even two weeks but I like her and I think I should tell her but I don't know when I should. I want to tell her tonight but what if she doesn't feel the same way, then I would just look like a dumbass. You know what fuck it, I'm gonna ask her to go out with me tonight, then I can tell her how I feel.

"I wanna take you out. It doesn't have to be a date or anything, just two people having dinner or something."

"Yeah, I would love to, but are you sure? What about the Paps?"

"We could just do a little something that ain't big, but I'm not telling you what we are going to do."

"Why not?"

"Because it's a surprise. Dress nice tho."

"ugh, fine." she said playfully, rolling her eyes.

"What time should I start getting ready?"

"Probably around 6:30 pm-7 pm because we are going to go at 8 pm."

"Okay, I'm hyped for this." she said with a small blush creeping up onto her cheeks.

"Same." I said as a small blush formed on my cheeks as well. I hid my face so she couldn't see.

*time speed to 5:30 pm*

I have come up with an excuse to get away from Aliah for some hours so I can set up what I had planned for tonight. I could just say I have to go to my house to get something nice to wear.

"I'm gonna head to my house and find something nice to wear tonight. I'll be back in a little."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too." I could see a smile form on her face when I said what I said.

I grabbed my phone and I walked out of the house to where my car was parked. I got in my car and drove to my house. I did need something decent to wear tonight so I didn't lie about that at least. I pulled into the driveway and turned my car off. I walked in and I see Finneas and Claudia on the couch watching the TV.