21- grave.

"GO HAVE FUN WITH YOIR NEW GIRLFRIEND NOAH! I DONT NEED YOU IN MY LIFE IF YOUR JUST GOING TO FUCKING CHEAT ON ME!" i was angry, wasn't thinking in the moment. "baby, please let me explain" noah was just trying to explain it to me. "i'm leaving. we're done." it was the last thing i said to him. i didn't even let him explain, maybe if i did it wouldn't have ended. we whould still be together. that night i was going to tell him. i was pregnant.

i had done everything, her name was dylan, like me and noah talked about, her middle name was madison, after his sister.

dylan madison damelio
12-3-21 - 12-3-21.

she died right after she was born, her grave was in the same graveyard as my moms. i had seen noah there, visiting his moms grave a couple times but he never saw me, i didn't know what i whould do if i had to explain. we were only 18, we couldn't take care of a baby. not many people knew about my pregnancy, i had cut them off after i found out, i got my own apartment still in nyc.

the only people i told were noah's family, but made sure they didn't tell him. madi was really sad once i told her dylan had died.

i knew noah wasn't doing good, every time i visited my mom and dylan he was visiting his mom. one time i heard him talking about me and how he really missed me, i was almost going to sit beside him and hug him but i didn't do it. i don't know why but i feel like i had to be alone, i made him feel like this.

one time before heading over to the graveyard i decided to write a note to noah, i was pregnant, i left it by his moms grave because i got there really early in the morning before he was there and then left so he would see it, i wondered what he would do.

i didn't exactly have a happy life now, i spent most of my time looking at old pictures and reading old texts, i missed it.  i remember how noah's lock screen was a picture of me sleeping in the bahamas, i had fallen asleep tanning. it made me feel special, he always said it was his favorite picture of me, or one of them. one time chloe saw it and looked grossed out, we were at the beach, so yes i was in a bikini.