12- room

yeah yeah him taking my virginity was a big deal, but i don't care. he was the one i wanted too. honestly i couldn't picture anyone else.

next month will be august, meaning my birthday. i met noah a week before school ended as that was when i got too new york. "dixie! madi made pancakes hurry if you want some" i heard tim yell from the kitchen, shit i can't walk. my phones on the other side of the room so i can't even text noah. "one sec! noah! i need help finding something" i yelled back hoping to get noah. he came in and looked at me weird, i was sitting on the floor looking up at him. "this is your fault" he stood over me watching me. "wow i did a good job" he chuckled picking me up, my head was on his shoulder as he held my ass carrying me to the kitchen. "noah, why are you carrying her" tim looked at us confused as he sat me down. "i'm tired, that's all" i have him a slight smile back till noah passed me a plate with 2 pancakes on it.

i knew madi knew something but as far as tim knew we where just friends, and erika thought we where dating, truth is none of them are true. "kids we are going too the bahamas tomorrow, dixie i booked an extra ticket for you if you want too come" erika smiled at me and continued eating. "so i do get to go to the bahamas after all" i mumbled, everyone could here it and they looked at me confused. "dixie, honey what do you mean after all?" erika asked me, she's very sweet. "oh um, my..." my voice trailed off think about what too call jamie and chris "jamie, chris and their daughter went but left me back in new york alone" i lightly smiled at her, she looked confused on who they where. "who's jamie and chris, and i'm assuming your parents know that your here? right?" she put her cold hand on my shoulder, just missing my tank top.

"chris and jamie are... my foster parents, they don't know i'm here. they don't even care. they left to the bahamas for a family vacation forgetting that i've been in there family for 12 years now" madi and erika looked at me sad while tim looked like he was still processing the information. "sweetie i'm so sorry, they should have taken you with them. i have a feeling this is iilegal" erika took out her phone and began looking it up.

"no! don't! please! they are all i have left i can't go back into foster care!" i looked at her with tears in my eyes. "you don't have any family?" tim spoke. "they all treat me like shit. my sisters probably dead by how mean foster parents can be!" i got out of my chair almost knocking it over, my legs where weak so i almost fell over. "dixie, lovey come on" noah held my arm so i didn't fall, he was always calm. well most of the time. "i just need time to calm down" i walked back to my room and almost fell as soon as i shut the door. wow noah's good. i heard noah say something to his family and then he knocked on the door. "it's your room too y'know?" i giggled and opened the door, he just hugged me and picked me up. "i hate you" i said as i nuzzled my head into his neck. "i love you too" he told me with out thinking again. noah told me he loved me. NOAH SAID HE LOVED ME. "do you mean it?" i took my head of his shoulder and looked him in the eyes.

A/n:

for some reason i like people commenting on my book so do that please.

IVE HAD THE WORST CRAMPS, and my neighbor asked me if i wanted to go swimming in her pool and she like was begging me and i had to tell her i was on my period. (she's 10)

oh i also jumped off a bridge and hurt like my ear drum or whatever so that's fun