13- home

"yes dix" he smiled at me and loosened his grip on me letting me slide down his body. "then i love you too" i laid back on our bed, does this count as living the life? with your bestfriends family? noah laid down resting his head on my stomach. "are you coming with us tomorrow?" noah wanted me to come, of course. "um sure, your family seems to love me" i flipped my hair and he chuckled, making me giggle. "your giggles amazing" he looked up at me, smileing. "dix, where you mean to them on purpose?" my smile dropped, i was mean? "no no no, i didn't mean too" i know i can't stay, they are going to hate me now. i should have just stayed home, i shouldn't have even met him. we are total opposites, him rich with a good-ish family life and me poor with parents that hate me. "i'm not going to the bahamas, i'm going home" i got up and grabbed the bag on the floor. "why my love?" he always called me his love even if i wasn't actually his. "i'm sorry" i ran out of the room over to the front door, taking one last look at the house before leaving. his whole family looked at me weird. i don't even know where i am. holy shit how am i supposed to get home. i have no money and don't know my way around this place. it's la how can i live here?

noah's pov:
"FUCK" all i could say right now. my best friend just left. i could try and look for her. she couldn't have gone far by now. i did just that, i had to go look for her.

dixies pov:
i felt arms rap around my waist, i'm guessing it's noah. "let me go noah" i tried getting out of his arms, pushing them so i could leave. "dixie, love come on" he never once let me go. it felt good honestly, he really cared about me. i broke down in tears falling down to the ground, bringing him with me. he pulled me into his lap and held me there making sure i wouldn't leave. he repeated things like "hey, hey your good" "your safe" "i'm here" "it's ok my love" to calm me down.

A/N:
sorry this is short ive been really busy and have writers block, i also have camp in like a week and might update once till then but maybe not. sorry!