4- five

3 weeks later

Dixies POV:
I woke up to the sound of rain pounding against the window, the sun was just rising. I tried sitting up to check the phone but there was arms around me. I looked up to see Noah half awake holding me. "Rain wake you up?" He mumbles still laying there with his eyes closed. his morning voice was calming though. "Mhm" is all I could get out as I shifted around on his chest. He ran his fingers up and down my spine making sure I was comfortable. I'm gonna remember this forever. It's the normal "waking up in your best friends arms" type of thing, right? I guess. He slowly let's go of me, and starts to tickle me. "Hey" I say in a response still giggling my head off. "we have school in a hour" he says and he stop tickling me and sits up. "can we not go?" I begged him as a really didn't want to get ready. "di- fine. stay here or my house?" he asked me knowing I would somehow get my way anyway. I always did. "I can't stay here. Chris and Jamie will kill me if they know I skipped. And they won't let me hang out with you if they find out you where apart if it" it wasn't a lie at all. it would happen. they were all into that stuff and like I can't have boys in my room but I worked that out with them. I mean we just met what's the worst that can happen? I would never have sex in my parents House.

Next thing I know I was lifted of my bed and he brought me to the bag on the floor still holding me. "I'm taking you shopping" he says as he grabs some jeans and a crop top from the bag. He's acting like I'm a child. "Noah I can walk. I'm not 5" I whine trying to get away from him. He put me and the clothes down and then left my room. I'm guessing he's just in the hallway. he could have stayed. I won't mind. I got dressed and looked for Noah. that's weird he's not in the hallway? I walked down stairs to find him. there he is. On the couch talking to Chris? I can't hear much and I don't really wanna hear much of there conversation. Unless it's about me. it probably is about me. "Chris me and Noah are going to his house before school" I grabbed some bread and put it in the toaster. "Your leaving the house like that?" Chris looked me up and down judging what Noah picked out. "I like it" I shrug off his mean comments "dix we are leaving soon" Noah told me as he got up and walked over to me. he smells good. but he kinda smells like me now.

We went out to his car and he just had to open my door for me. like boy I'm not five.
"stop treating me like I'm 5" i got in his car as he walked to the other side and got in. I'm not five. I was five when dad died. I'm not fucking five. I wish I was five then I could stop dad from going. If he didn't go Noah's mom wouldn't have died. But I wouldn't be here with him if it didn't happen. He didn't answer as I was being stubborn and just drove to his house. it not that far but it's in a whole other neighborhood. mine was poor and his was rich.

Thanks for threatening me dixieandnoah0925 This is short because of you