14- clothes

i woke up being in noah's arms, somehow. i remember falling asleep on the couch last night, but now we are in our room. there was also madi on the couch at the end of the bed, she was sleeping there. it couldn't have been night still as it was bright outside, but i didn't want to move knowing that would wake noah.

he did eventually wake up, but it was cause the doorbell rang and madi was being loud. "dixie!" madi yelled extending the e as she walked back into our room, holding a big box. "wow" my eyes widened as i lightly gigged at madi trying to carry the box. "its here? that was fast" noah sat up behind me, so everyone knows what's happening except me? "what is it!" i got eager like a kid on christmas morning, i jumped up moving to the end of the bed where the box was. "ok you know how you have like no clothes?" madi looked at me "we um kinda bought you.. a lot" she smiled handing me scissors to open the box. i smiled back at her and opened the box, there was so much in here. and it all looked my style, and it was my size. "how did you know what i liked? and my size!" i looked at noah knowing he had something to do with this, madis only known me 3 days she wouldn't know this stuff. "i've known you 2 months and we hang out everyday, i know what you like" he sat beside me pulling me onto his lap.

"do you like it?" madi was smiling, she really wanted to help. "yes!" i smiled back at her holding up a top. "i have to go though i have dance class now" she frowned at us before leaving. "go try it on" noah pushed me lightly towards the bathroom. "all of it?" i looked back at him. "yes" he pecked me and i walked to the bathroom. i honestly don't know why i didn't change in there. it's nothing he hasn't seen, and it not like i'll be fully naked.

i gave him a fashion show off all the clothes he bought, i could tell her enjoyed it as he was smiling the whole time. "wow dix you look amazing" he pulled me in for a hug and kissed me, "it's a sports bra and shorts how do i look amazing, now let me get a shirt" i pushed his chest and walked into our closet, noah unpacked yesterday while i was sleeping. i grabbed one of his shirts and threw it on before going back out to him.

a/n:
my eye is totally red and hurts when i close it...