19- bestfriend

"noah i'm gonna go to the store, i need to pick up a few things" i needed a reason to leave, atleast for a bit. noah ignored me, he was to focused and that chloe girl to notice me. i just went to the store down the street, while walking a noticed it was quite busy, even for nyc. i had found s'more oreos and got them for myself, i told noah a liked them and he searched for days trying to find them, he got so mad when he chould only get one box. i also got some necessities, like milk and fruit. i like to make breakfast from time to time so i got some stuff for that.

when i got home noah was still showing chloe around, i left 30 minutes ago so they should have been done a long time ago. as soon as noah heard the door open he ran out of the guest room, with that brat chloe following behind him. "dixie, love where did you go?" noah was always so worried about me, even if i don't want him to be. "the store, i told you and you didn't listen" i pushed pass him and started putting the groceries away. i could hear him tell chloe to go to her room and then felt his hands snake around my waist. "baby calm down, what's wrong" he spoke soft, almost forcing me to forgive him. "leave me alone noah" i tried to get out of his grip but he didn't let go, like the night i tried to leave la and just go home. "dixie look at me." he was always good at forcing me to do something.

"what do you want, go hang out with your little friend" i yelled but figured he was going to yell, i knew it. "oh my god dixie! this is why your acting like this!" he yelled letting go of my waist and backing up into the counter. "well i'm sorry i'm protective of my boyfriend! you can be protective but i can't?! how does that fucking work noah!" i knew i surprised noah, his face changed, his eyes look less angry, more sad. "i promised her she could stay here. i'm not making my bestfriend leave. you will be just fine" noah. my noah. my bestfriend. i'm his bestfriend not chloe. chloe doesn't know shit about him. "how is she your bestfriend? you haven't seen her in years. i thought i was your bestfriend" my voice cracked, i showed my emotions, everyone always said i wore my heart on my sleeve. maybe i do, but noah protected me then.
"dixie i-"

"shut it noah, every fucking girl you meet wants to get with you, all because of your money. why else whould they want to? i don't have one good reason i'm even dating you right now. it seems you put everyone else before me!" i was hurt. "look at me and tell me you actually love me noah!" he stared straight into my eyes "i love you dixie-". "bullshit noah!" i pushed a book almost knocking over the vase on the island "why don't you tell me that! why don't you act like it! you don't even ask me if she could come to my house, with my boyfriend. i wanted to spend the weekend with you! alone!" his eyes grew softer, tears almost forming.

it will all come crashing down on me later.