But let's not think about that at the moment.

He continues, "I'm loving that outfit too, you should wear it more often. It makes your ass look great," Harry's hands move lower behind me to my bottom and he lightly squeezes, causing me to jump and squeal.

"Harry! Stop that!" I giggle, swatting at his hand.

The smirk on his face has grown and I just want to kiss him but I really must contain myself, and tell him what I want to tell him. It's now, or never. I should just get it over with.

"Harry, I'm not going to be one of those girls," We are nearing his car, and I just brought the tension between us from sexual to serious very quickly.

"What girls?" Harry stops and wraps his long fingers around my elbow to stop me and face him. I look down, now wishing I hadn't said a thing.

"Rachel, tell me. What are you talking about?" He forces, sounding concerned.

"Well..you know, someone that you'll just go around and have sex with. I don't want, I don't want to be used," I explain and sneak glance at him to avoid too much contact with those jade wonders of his. Even through those glasses, they still pierce through my body.

"Aw Rachel, you're not just someone," A teasing smile appears on his face as he is well aware of not clearing up my other statement. I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "Babe, relax. Don't ever worry about that, let alone think that way, ever," He tries to assure me, but he is sounding quite serious. "If I was like that, we wouldn't be having a casual conversation. Now come join me in my car."

"And where do you plan on taking me?" We take a few more steps and are finally at his car. I can't believe I'm going to let myself go with him.

Harry turns his head and looks around us, his expression turning into relief from only what I can assume is that no one has spot his location, or seemed to notice us.

He locks his eyes back to mine and grins, "To drop you off at home. You've had a long day and have been out all morning. Plus I think you'd enjoy riding home a hell of a lot more than walking in the rain again."

He's right, I am very tired. I do not want to make that walk home, and especially since the clouds look like they may bring more rain. His offer very kind, though how does he know I've been out all morning?

Harry opens the passenger door for me and I hop in, thanking him. When he joins me in the drivers seat, and begins to take off, his hand rests on my thigh again. I wanted this to happen, I actually did. Somehow when he touches me, sparks flood through my entire body. Through instinct, my hand goes over his, and I mentally curse at myself for doing that. Before I can remove it out of embarrassment, Harry turns his hand, and entwines his fingers with mine. I'm caught off guard, but it's in the best way.

Through the drive, Harry turns the radio on to shut some of the noise from the rain out. I pay attention to the way he hums with the music. It's such a peaceful sound that I'm slowly growing attached to. The sound of his voice is so relaxing, I find myself in a light sleep. Once we arrive at my flat, I open my eyes. Harry lightly squeezes my hand before letting go. He exits the car to help me out, and wraps his arm around me as we walk to the front door. I get my key from my purse and turn to face him.

"Rachel, I was wondering if maybe-" Harry begins, his hand running through his hair, but I interrupt him.

I know what he's going to say, and I need to do the right thing, even if it doesn't feel right. I've got to do it.

Harry is too out of my league, and I don't want to be some public stunt. Harry may say that I'm not, or that he's different, but I can only guess what being with him would be like, and I don't know if I could handle it. I don't want to ruin his career. I especially don't want to be a problem, with my past, my own problems, and my horrible shadows that take over me.

"Harry, I just, I'm not sure how this," I gesture between him and I,"will work. I...I just-"

"What if..what if you give me one more chance. Please Rachel, I can take you out tomorrow night, and maybe you can change your mind about us? I can show you, it could work?" Harry's eyes look desperate, and I can't help but reach for his hand.

I can't believe he's actually trying for me, no one's ever tried for me this way or wanted me so bad.

"Alright Harry, I'll do it." I smile and his eyes light up immediately as a lively grin appears on his face.

"Is it alright if I pick you up at eight?"

"Sounds great. I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks again for the ride Harry." I lightly squeeze his hand take a step towards him.

"Thank you for giving me a chance. See you, Rachel." Harry says before kissing my forehead swiftly.

I'm overjoyed he's returned to his charming, flirtatious self.

I enter the flat and begin to think about my decision. Giving Harry a chance may not be so bad. It was so strange. He actually seemed desperate, for me? If Harry is able to prove himself, should I give him a chance?

Wait, what does he even have to prove?

I can already see that he is kind, adorable, sweet, and I've never felt so cared for by...well..anyone. Even my parents, which may seem pretty sad. It's just that, Harry wanted to see me today, and actually knew where I was which sounds a little creepy, but it's sort of sweet. So he's a little protecting, he's not that bad is he? I'm just going to have to see what tomorrow will bring.

What my cousins have been trying to tell me is finally making sense in my head, what is holding me back?

But then I know what the answer is, it's Jacob. He's mainly the only thing keeping me from dating anyone. I just can't get hurt again. I need to stop worrying and just wait and see. I can't help but feel excited about tomorrow, just wondering what Harry will have planned.