I smiled.

"it's worth it, I promise." I said and he shook his head.

"it cost me 4 thousand dollars Katerina, it better be fucking worth it." he responded, but 4 grand was change for this man.

He sat down next to me, 2 plates in his hand and the frying pan on the warmer. He handed me one of my pills to take before eating.

"eat." he ordered me, after putting 2 eggs on my plate.

"I usually only eat one." I said and he looked at me as if I was stupid.

"you weigh 90 fucking pounds. You'll eat both." he said.

"you don't have to be so gentle about it" I said, and rolled my eyes.

"listen to me, you could've fucking died. You're severely anemic, did you know that?" he asked, with his rage filled, moody self.

"yes. I was diagnosed when I was 16." I answered and ate some bacon.

"well we're going to fix it. You're a grown woman Katerina, and right now a strong wind will knock you the fuck down. Eat. And don't argue with me." Alright fine. It's unfortunate that he's so hot. Who can argue with a face like that?

I sighed, and ate the two eggs somehow. I felt his gaze warming up the side of my cheek. I wished he'd look elsewhere, he was sitting on my ugly side.

When I stood up to wash up, he yet again looked at me like I was stupid.

"put the fucking plate down." he said, and walked closer to me. So close I could feel his entire shirtless chest on my back.

"can you try and say that nicer?" I said, and turned around to face him. I was against the sink, his body was towering over mine. He put his arm on the sink, gripping the metal and looking intently at me.

He sighed.

"please, put the plate down." he said, calmly and politely. It was nice, but it wasn't him. I mean, when he spoke to me, he wasn't swearing at me, it's just the way he is.

But he was trying, I could see it.

After leaving the plates and sitting in the living room, the doorbell rang.

A lady, maybe about 5'3 was at the door. She had long blonde hair and brown wedges on with a blue and white dress. She's pretty, maybe a bit younger than me.

Axle looked at her tiredly but she looked more than happy to see him. Like she was familiar with him.

She looked at him too much and I felt myself growing hot with jealousy. I hated this side of myself. I've never been insecure but sometimes it's hard not to be. Sometimes you just feel like crap and there's nothing you can do about it. It's part of being a woman, I guess. We always feel like someone out there is prettier.

She darted her eyes to me and I scanned her up and down. There's no way she's Italian. I'd very much like to kick her blonde head.

She smiled at Axle and he shut the door after she handed him a brown paper bag.

He looked over at me and I turned my head.

"what?" he asked, his gruff voice taking over.

"nothing." I said, and shook my head.

He walked over to me and handed me the bag.

"pajamas, sleep clothes for you. Christina's secret." he said, and I wanted to laugh.

I looked in the bag. It was filled with Victoria Secret pajamas.

"it's Victoria's secret." I corrected and he shook his head.