"Have you ever heard the flap of an angel's wings?" Asked Aphrodi, wings appeared on Aphrodi's back.

"God Knows!" Aphrodi used his shooting hissatsu toward the goal.

"God hand!" Endou used his hissatsu trying to block it but... His hissatsu went into pieces.

The ball hits Endou pushing him into the goal.

0:1

After that score our team was still motivated to take back the point we've lose.

The match resume as the opponent didn't defend at all against Someoka and Gouenji, they both go for Dragon tornado but the opponent goalkeeper easily blocked it with their hissatsu.
Tsunami wall.

The goalkeeper named "Poseidon", throw the ball to Gouenji and provoke him to shoot again.

Kidou, Ichinose and Gouenji uses Emperor penguin no.2, wich surprised me. I didn't knew they practice that!

Poseidon once again block it with Tsunami wall, he throws the ball at Ichinose this time and provoke him to shoot.

This time they use The Phoenix, This time Poseidon uses Giganto wall to block this shoot.

"This isn't even a warm up." Smirk Poseidon and do a long pass to me, this time he provokes me to shoot.

"..." I bit my lips, I know that even if I try, this Poseidon dude would probably block it.

But I have no choice.

"Tch!" I kicked the ball in air and used my hissatsu. "[H/N]!" I shoot toward the goal, Poseidon blocked it with Tsunami wall, just how I guessed.

Poseidon passes the ball to his team-mate this time, they blow away the defenders with his hissatsu and scored a second goal against Endou.

0:2

Because of their hissatsu Shouri got injured on his leg, Shinichi was the one replacing him, the match resume as the scenerio goes on the same again.

They blow away the defenders and midfielders, then score.

0:3

Two more players got injured, Max and Kurimatsu.

Shishido and Jin replace them both.

The match continued on as they injured Someoka.

Megane wanted to go even though he was shaking as heck wich is why, I walked up to him. "Megane!"

"Y-yes?!" Megane was terrified.

"Wanna go as midfielder? You'll be more safer there." I suggested.

"S-sure!" He replied.

I nodded.

Megane took my position as I now switch to forward.

The match resume, for no reasons they went straight to injure Megane, he immediately exit the field after getting injured and broke his glasses.

We end up with 10 players, as the match continued, they kept blowing us away with wind, falling on the ground brutally hoping we'll get injured aswell.

The match.. Was horrifying.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Aphrodi talking to Endou.

"Do you still want to fight? Of course you do. Then, let me rephrase my question. Do you still want to see your teammates suffer?" Asked Aphrodi.

Endou was on the ground unable to stand up after getting hit by Aphrodi's shoot.

"To continue or forfeit, it's up to you to decide." Said Aphrodi.