Sun and Moon Legend

Start from the beginning

This sort of thing happened a lot, I remember.

But then a special evening came that Lance had been planning since the dawn of time. With a mischievous grin, during their ride, Lance silently cast away the carriage and Blue. He walked up to behind Keith and continued to do his job, setting small stars and bits of light behind Keith while walking. Keith felt weird. He didn't turn to face Lance but said,"Hunk's telling me there is commotion on Earth with the humans. He says that they're freaking out because they can see the moon during the day right behind the sun. Do you have anything to do with that?" Lance sighed,"Hmmm, not that I know of." Keith turned around and glared at Lance, whose was gleefully staring at him with a small smile and wide eyes,"What are you doing out of your carriage?" Lance continued to stared at him and eyed his crown. It only took him a few seconds before he jumped up and snatched it. Keith turned red in his pale cheeks and his eyes followed Lance running in front of him, snickering. Keith jumped off the chariot and it vanished with a flick of his finger. 

Humans on Earth saw the sun move at a rapid speed as it chased the moon which was in the daytime. Chaos was unleashed.

Keith grabbed the tip of the crown and spun Lance around, who was laughing too much to care. Keith's irritation and frown faded away into a wistful sight. Lance opened his eyes, too blue for Keith to not notice them. Without thinking, his desire and want flooded him and he wrapped his arms around Lance. Lance was pressed up against him and his blue eyes became lidded and had a glint of want. His left hand, which held the crown, rested on his shoulder and the other played with the hem of Keith's fiery flaming red vest. He grinned and chuckled quietly,"If only I could have someone by my side, my right hand..." He looked up into his eyes and smirked,"More like right in front of you." Keith's eyes widened slightly and Lance laughed quietly,"Now you see how you accidentally created me? Technically, I'm your divine soulmate to be with you for eternity since you wished and sent for me." Lance tugged the hem and lifted his head up and Keith watched him and leaned in. "So your stuck with me whether you like it or not." 

Lance gasped softly when Keith tightened his grip on him and laughed breathlessly,"Now do you get it?" Keith hooked a finger under his chin and purposefully teased him by brushing their parted open lips together. "I suppose it makes sense for all the times I've wanted you deeply." Lance let out a soft whimper and loosely wrapped his arms around his neck, the crown still hanging on in his fingers. Keith continued and watched Lance's lashes flutter closed,"So yeah, I really get it." Keith pressed an open-mouth kissed to his parted lips and Lance sighed in his mouth. Lance's arms tightened around him and his fingers tangled in his hair as Keith gripped the back of his head. 

All humans could see was that the moon and sun were next to each other

When the world ended 10 billion years later, the gods evaporated into thin air but thanks to Keith's eternal wish, their spirits moved to another living universe.When they met, the glint in their eyes glowed when they saw each other and they knew it was them and universe after another, they were together.

"Wait, dad so YOU were the SKY GOD?!!" Shiro laughed as he tucked his daughter in her bed and put her glasses on the nightstand. "Yes, now go to bed. It's time to sleep." Sora giggled, as the 6 year old she was,"Can you tell me the story how you and daddy met? I can't sleep!" Shiro laughed,"Alrigh-"

"Takashiiii." Shiro sighed,"Your daddy says no. Good night sweetie. Your gonna visit your Uncle Lance and Uncle Keith tomorrow and your cousin Alex, so get some sleep." Sora rolled her eyes,"You tell me the legend of the moon god and sun god but not your story." Shiro kissed her forehead and walked to the door, where Adam Shirogane stood and leaned on it's doorframe. He closed the door and wrapped his arms around his husband. Adam sighed,"That was eons ago, how did you remember that?" Shiro kissed his forehead,"Adam, I remember their love as much as I remember when you were my Endymion." Adam rolled his eyes,"I can't believe this universe actually changed our story of the moon goddess falling in love with the human prince." Shiro laughed,"It wasn't much of a change, you were the human prince and I was the Sky god. And we didn't bear fifty daughters." Adam glanced at the door as Shiro peppered him with kisses,"Only one." 

"Do you think they'll be mad we told Sora their story tomorrow?"

"Nah, she'll just ask a bunch of questions."