TAKE 40 - The Factory Reset

Start from the beginning

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is - mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

...................

Disclaimer:

This Story/ Written Series is a work of Fiction.All characters are fictitious.Any resemblance to a person living or dead is purely coincidental. The depiction off fictitious characters through their cross - cultural backgrounds is also a work of pure fiction. I respect all faiths, cultures, communities with its rich diversities, equally.I mean no offence or hurt to anyone's sentiments through my work in any way whatsoever.

....................................

TAKE 40 – The Factory Reset

The last waves of shock reeling through Azlaan's systems finally made its way to the shore as he observed on the poignant way – Arnav and Khushi continued to embrace/hug one another by the poolside, clinging onto one another as if each of their lives literally depended on it – from the balcony of his room.

His mind – finally seals the piece of information again in its neurons.That what he had been seeing was indeed true. Khushi was deeply and irrevocably in love with Arnav Singh Raizada – as was he.

Plus just the way they were holding each other right now as they had been for the last many minutes – (in a poignant silence and Khushi's shaking shoulders relaying to him that she was just letting it all out in Arnav's arms finally – and the way Raizada kept wiping his very own teras side by side – all the time cradling her protectively) – told Azlaan yet again – that Arnav Singh Raizada was surely here with a plan up his sleeve.The plan being to stay put by Khushi's side for these couple of days which also relayed to him that Arnav surely was probably here to face Rehaan Uncle/Noor/Raahil finally as well.

Azlaan recalls his words – about it being what he exactly wanted – and the curious part of his mind – now started to wonder on its own accord – how would Rehaan Uncle – react to this piece of news – knowing Khushi's man for who he really was – or perhaps in his fathers heart he'd just be happy to see – that the man she loves did really come all the way for Khushi – against all odds?

He smiles now to himself on reflex as his gut tells him that it might lead to just that to begin with before the rest of the talks flow in, as he begins to walk back into his room – to just get himself to sleep too – now.

Another reason for his smile? It was also the bit that his gut told him – that there was no need to worry about Khushi anymore. Because – of the way Raizada continued to cradle her protectively and lovingly till now – told him – that he'd make sure that she'd be okay. So -Walking into his room – Azlaan does what's needed to help arrange the staying arrangements for ASR by talking to the head of the housekeeping – Here – and then he retires to sleep – himself.For perhaps – it was what he needed as well – before the morning set in on them – with all that was yet to unfold tomorrow!