Yoongi Ending

...??? : This is the place where they burned to death.

Said the lady tour guide to the bunch of teenagers who were there for a study tour. Tanni stood there and listened to them.

It'd been a year since Tanni visited the fanfiction world. Though her fairy godmother told her that a miracle would happen, nothing did.

Tanni went to Europe tour. And now she was at a famous museum built at a mansion. The place looked oddly familiar to her.

Tour guide : And to keep the symbol of their love alive, this mansion has been used as a museum.

Tanni started roaming around the museum looking at the beautiful place, leaving the tour guide and the students to continue their work.

Tanni : Funny how this place seems so familiar to me.

Suddenly, she stopped as she heard the sound of a piano. And not just any sound, it was the same sound that Yoongi played in the fanfiction.

She ran trying to find its source. After a lot of running, she finally found the room where the sound was coming from. She saw a guy playing the piano kept in the huge hall.

She knew who it was. She slowly took steps towards him.

He turned around after he was finished playing and Tanni was taken aback.

Tanni : Oh- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bother you.

She turned around to leave as she didnt want to turn out as a sasaeng.

Yoongi : Wait. You're gonna leave just like that? You don't want your piano lessons this time? It's been a year. Have you forgotten how to play it?

She snapped her head back.

Tanni : What?! How do you- know that?

He stood up from his place and walked towards her. She was very nervous. Because this time it was reality not an ff. And this time she wasn't Y/N. She was just a normal girl.

Yoongi : Tanni, there's something you need to know. That ff you were in, wasn't just an ff... It was actually, your past life. OUR past life.

Tanni : I-I don't understand. What do you mean?

Yoongi : I know this is confusing but it's the truth. In our past life, we were just like you saw in that world. And that night, after my house got on fire and you saved me, we both were killed. By the souls.

Tanni : We-we were?

Yoongi : *nods* Mhmm.

Tanni : But then Somi knew about it?

...??? : Yes, I did.

They both turned around and saw Somi. Tanni was shocked and happy to meet her again. But Yoongi was normal as if he knew she was there.

Somi : As you know, I'm your fairy godmother. So I was assigned to unite you with your true love. I had already reminded Yoongi. Just you were left. That night, when you wished to go to the fanfiction world, it was the perfect chance to remind you of your past life.

Yoongi : This mansion is the very place we burned in. Don't you remember?

Tanni understood why this place was so familiar.

Tanni : Now I remember! So this is what you meant when you said a fanfiction will come true.

Somi : Yes. Now if we're all done explaining things, can you two at least hug each other? You're past life lovers meeting after years, come on!

Yoongi : I still have one thing left to do.

Yoongi got down  on one knee.

Yoongi : Tanni, I don't usually do these kind of cringe things but Somi asked me to do this. And I thought it would make you happy so, Tanni, I'm not really good a showing my love but it doesn't mean that I don't have feelings. But if you be with me, I might be able to express myself better. I can't guarantee that you'll be happy but I guarantee I'll do my best to make you happy. Come to Korea with me. I wanna spend my life with you as long as possible. The things we couldn't do in our past life let's do them now. So what do you say?

Tanni : Nothing could make me more happy than this! I love you, Yoongi!

Yoongi : I love you more, princess.

Tanni : Thanks, fairy godmother.

Somi : Don't mention it, dumb dumb!

___________________________________________

A/N : I'm back!!! And I know this was supposed to go in order of the members as before but i haven't thought Namjoon and Seokjin's endings yet. So I'll just go with what I have.

And this chapter is ridiculous. Probably cause I haven't written in ages! I'll try to make my writing better. I'll upload more today!!!