Action Taker pt.2

Tanni woke up and saw herself in a bed. Jeongguk walked into the room. He helped her sit up.

Jeongguk : Do you wanna use the bathroom.

She vigorously nodded. He opened her mouth, hands and legs.

---------

Jeongguk : What do you do in the bathroom for so long?! If you don't come out in the count of 5, I'm breaking in.

Tanni : Yah! Give a girl some privacy!

Jeongguk : 1... 2... 3... 4... 4 quarters... 4 and a half..... 5!

He was about to barge in but Tanni opened the door.

Tanni : I'm out, alright?

Jeongguk : Come, I need to tie you up.

Tanni : Nooo! My hands and legs hurt. And that duck tape made my skin come off! Please!

Jeongguk : No.

Tanni : Please! I promise to listen to you! Please, please, please, please...

She said with doe eyes. He just couldn't bring himself to say no to her.

Jeongguk : Ok, ok. Alright. But you have to do everything I say and don't even think of running away.

Tanni : Yeah! Yeah! I'll listen!

She jumped and hugged him like a kid. He was stunned. How was she so happy even after being kidnapped?!

-------

Jeongguk heard tiny claps

Jeongguk : What are you doing?

Tanni : Uhmm... Cheering you on... Since I have nothing to do. I really wanna see you fight someday. One more wish to my bucket list! Do you know what else is on my bucket list? Dolphins. Did you know that dolphins have more developed brains than human? So it's easier to teach a dolphin quantum physics than you......

Jeongguk : I just hope you father brings me the money soon and I can get rid of you.

Though he said he wanted to get rid of her, he truly didn't mean it. If usually someone annoyed him, he would punch them in the face but he couldn't do that to her for some reason. Tanni stood up from her place and came closer to the punching bag.

Tanni : Can you teach me boxing?

Jeongguk : Why? So that you can beat my ass and get your way out of here?