Gray Pianist : A 50's Love Story

Tanni woke up in a royal looking bedroom. Just as she woke up, a maid entered the room. She bowed and said.

Maid : Madam, you're awake. You're bath is ready. Please get ready quick. Your family awaits for you at the breakfast table.

Tanni nodded. She was taken to a royal bathroom, decorated with flowers and scented candles. She took a bath and wore the dress she was provided.

Tanni's dress :

Just by the dress, Tanni knew she was in some sort of rich family

Just by the dress, Tanni knew she was in some sort of rich family. Tanni joined her family for breakfast. They were talking in British accent which meant they were sophisticated.

And somehow, she was also able to talk like them. She found out she was in the 1950's. After breakfast, she went out in the garden for a walk with her maids.

Suddenly, she heard the sound of piano. She saw that the noise was coming from the old house beside hers.

Tanni : Who lives in there?

Maid : It's an abandoned house. Just a weird man lives there. People say he's possessed and the house is haunted

Tanni : Oh...

Maid : Please stay away from the house, madam. Or else your father will be very angry.

Tanni : Yes, I got it.

Later that day...

Tanni's dress :

Tanni was reading a book beside her window

Tanni was reading a book beside her window. She heard the piano music again. The music lured her towards it. She went outside. The house was spooky but the temptation was also strong. She knew it's not right.

(The ending's obvious, I know it's not right~~~ I can't stop me can't stop me~~)

Being in a dilemma, Tanni summoned her fairy godmother.