Appearing from the kitchen, Qrow pokes his head into the lobby.

Qrow: You're only an hour older than me.

Raven: And who asked?

To that, the drunkard grunts at his sister and plops down next to Summer, who stretches and yawns.

Jaune: Wait, did you say "bandit chief"?

Raven: Yes. I know I did not stutter.

Ren: And you're Yang's mother.

Raven: Was that not obvious?

Nora: W-well, now that I think about it...you two look really similar, besides a change of color pallets.

Raven: I didn't know gingers could think. Anyways, as Vergil has mentioned, I will train you in combat. Don't think I'll go easy on you like those barely authoritative "professors" from Beacon. If you disappoint me, I will call you out on it and then make you feel ashamed of yourself for making any mistakes, and--

Qrow quickly cuts her off by clearing his throat.

Qrow: Ahem, what Raven is trying to say, is that she is a no nonsense, strict piece of work.

Raven: I'm a lovely piece of work. Vergil is gonna know that real soon.

While her face never deviates from her usual stone-like expression, Raven leans more on Vergil, lifting and resting her legs on top of his lap, as Vergil glances down at the areas of her rather thicc thighs that are not covered by her thigh-high black leggings. Meanwhile, Summer pouts at Raven, Qrow rubs his face with his hands, and all of RNJR (especially Ruby) are blushing at her blatantness. They then wait for how Vergil would respond. What they receive may as well not be surprising.

Vergil: If you want, we'll do it tonight.

Raven: Good. I'll look forward to it. I want you to make my legs go numb.

They nod to each other, like this is a perfectly normal conversation to have, while everyone else deadpans at them or blushes from how blunt the two are.

Nora: U-u-uuhhhh....

Ren: This is...quite something.

Jaune: Wait, where's Oscar?

Qrow: Hm? Oh, pretty sure he was outside. He should be coming in right about now.

A few seconds later, said boy comes wandering into the room, and everyone turns their attention to him. The young, former farmer shrinks in place from having so many eyes on him.

Oscar: Um, hi?

Qrow: Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Kid, I don't think you've met Raven, have you?

Oscar: Er, no, I don't think so?

Qrow: That probably was a dumb question. Raven here is my twin sister.

Raven: And Vergil's wife.

Qrow: No you're not. One-sided marriage isn't a marriage.

Summer: That's right! Besides, I'm already his beloved wife!

Raven: No you're not.

Qrow: Both of you, shut up. Ugh...Raven, that kid is Oscar, who happens to be the next host for ol' Ozpin.

Raven's usual expressionless face contorts into one of spite, specifically her eyes which start to gleam, as she looks at the boy curiously before standing up.

Raven: Ozpin, you say?

Oscar: U-um, just a second.

The boy closes his eyes, and like before, a glimmering light surrounds Oscar, and a certain voice starts to come out of his mouth.