Chapter 5: springtime slaughter pt 1

Y/n POV

Well today is the day. The day where we move into our spring break office to work for the duration of break. Currently our boss Blitzo was during like a bat out of hell down the streets listening to an unknown metal song. Have of the lyrics he doesn't know. In the front passenger seat was Loona not even worried but just scrolling on her phone.

In the back seat was me and the imp couple. Moxxie almost have several heart attacks now and he was holding onto Millie for dear life. Me I was listening to my own music while looking out the window.

As I looked out the window a memory flashed in my head. It wasn't a pleasant one to be sure. I shook my head and I paid it no mind. Eventually we  reached the building where we approached our parking spot. Blitzo still driving like a lunatic was immediately startled by a bright pink sports car stealing our assigned parking space.

"OH $&@? $"@&er!!" Blitzo cursed aloud as he spun the van to a stop. I held my head as I looked to see the situation before us.

"Oh you suck for LIFE do ya?" He grabs a megaphone from the glove box and begins to tell the car in our spot.

It was when the driver exited her vehicle that was got a good look at her. Blitzo was shocked but I was still confused.

"Oh shit! Verosika!?"

"Blitzo." The two began their argument.

Paying it no mind I exited the vehicle to join Blitzo only to see another hellhound standing beside the succubus.

We simply nodded at each other before looking at our bosses. The succubus then laid her eyes upon me after saying something about horse lessons.

"Oh my~ hey spotted dick. I didn't know you had such a refined hellhound in your service." She says pushing him to the side getting close to me. She slides a finger down my chest as she speaks again.

"Why are you working with a cumstain like Blitzo when you could be working for me?~" In a calm and collected voice I reply to her.

"Who the fuck are you?" The metaphorically made her turn to stone. Blitzo began to laugh in the background.

"Y-you don't know who I am?" She replies in shock.

"Don't need to. I don't need a walking sperm bank getting in my way." I say to her.

In her response she promptly huffed and left. The hellhound followed suit next to her.

"Made I don't know why I waste my time with a bag of holes like her." The others ejected from the van to question Blitzo about his relationship with the succubus.

After an exhausting interrogation me, Blitzo, Moxxie, and Loona went inside to find our office. Millie was left to deal with the van.

During the elevator ride up Loona made it obvious that she was a big fan of this verosika lady. I never understood people's obsessions with hip-hop or whatever music they're into nowadays.

We exited the elevator as Blitzo stopes to review the floor. Loona wasn't looking and she bumped into the hellhound from the parking lot. I could see it in her eyes that she immediately had a crush on this hellhound.

My heart hurt a little but I'm not worried. I got a mission to complete and I doubt I'll be alive to see her again.

Blitzo saw his daughter talking to the hellhound and promptly freaked out. He rushed in front of her daughter and began yelling at the hellhound who was now known as Vortex.

He revealed to us that Verosika's office was on the same floor as us due to no other available spaces. I could see the steam radiating from Blitzo in that moment. Me and Vortex shared another simple nod before leaving.

Blitzo cursed under his breathe while Moxxie went on an entire rant about not understanding the "pop genre" we all cancelled his noise of course before Blitzo saved us with.

"Moxxie. Shut the fuck up!"

"Alrighty then." Moxxie entered the office and attempted to negotiate with the succubi.

I'll give him points for professional tone and word choice. Until he was almost raped by said succubi.

"Moxxie don't let any of them access any of your holes!" Blitzo shouted as Moxxie managed to escape the office with torn clothes and kiss marks all over him.

I'm glad Millie isn't here or else this building wouldn't be here anymore or any of us here.

"Oh this won't stand!" Blitzo shouted before he kicked the doors opened and shouted an obscene profanity.

He then challenged them to a demon duel for p on the parking space.

The rules were simple we had to kill more people than they fuck. Pretty stupid but then again so is the reward.

"Alright game on. Bitch." She said with dripping venom.

Well at least I get to satisfy the bloodlust of my Angelic side.