Prologue

No one's POV

The ring of pride. Home to the main corporations of hell, and the home to the sinners who have passed on. The pentagram shining high in the sky. Where many a demon goes to try their luck of starting their own business.

But not everyone survives this harsh trial. Many fall never able to rise again. And with the cleansings from heaven and the exterminator angels many businesses fall. But there is one in particular that is surviving more than the rest. That is where our story shall begin.

With a new employee being his first assignment. To kill a human from earth. Tracking his quarry was easy and now the prey is cornered. It is time for the judge to carry out the verdict and the execution.

Within a small motel dimmed lights covered by blinds. A hellhound hovered over the man with a bible in hand and began to speak.

"Charles Fawless. Born in 1983. Ex husband to Miranda Fawless. You have been targeted for assassination to be sent to hell where you may spend the eternity of your afterlife. Let us now read your sins before god as the witness." The young hellhound said as words of flame arisen from his bible.

"You accumulated a total of 246 sins in you total life. They range from: pre marital intercourse, excessive consumption of alcohol, unfaithful cheating with another female, selfish act of business, drug dealing and consumption, finally attempted murder on a 23 year old woman." As he spoke the words seared onto the man's skin. His scream went unheard within the walls of the apartment.

"The number of your sins is great. Your souls is beyond admission into heaven's halls. Therefore you shall enter through the path of pain." The young hellhound says closing his bible and using to break the thigh of the man. Screams were heard but ignored by the hellhound. Then the man was nailed to the wall in the style of the cross with rusted nails. Blood trickled down the hands and feet. The hellhound then grabbed a cross with his left hand and placed it into the fireplace. Once the glow was apparent he seared the cross into the man's chest.

"Let all of sinners in hell know your sins and atrocities. By the will of god your soul is banished to hell." With a corrupted knife he stabbed the man until there was no more movement.

Removing the knife from the body the hellhound held the cross to his chest and spoke.

"It is done god. This soul has been judged and executed. His soul has begun the journey to the underworld. My duty here is complete." As he stood there a sudden pain came.

"N-not again." The hound kneeled to the ground holding his head.

A voice was heard. A it was saying was:

"Kill. Kill. Kill! KILL!"

"I will not give in. N-not yet."

With his strength regained he called his employer and boss that the assignment was completed. A portal appeared and he entered.

Now within a tall building with the letter I.M.P imprinted on the top the young hellhound stood before the ceo of the building known as Blitzo.

"So y/n did kill the cocksucker?" He asked leaned back in his chair with a paper crown on his head.

"Yes master Blitzo. The target has been eliminated with prejudice. The client shall be satisfied with the results." Y/n says with a calm face.