When The Party's Over

Never in my whole entire existence would I ever had thought that just my presence would help heal my broken sister. After having a huge heart to heart, Bells started improving. She started becoming herself again. Except this time she had put up a shield to protect her from the evil that is the Cullens. She told me about them, each and every single one. She always spoke of them in a happy manner,until she reached Liam.Then she would close herself off again. But not forever, just until the thoughts of him were gone. Bella started to rebuild herself, she started going with me on my runs.She hates running and any type of physical activity. But she would do anything she could to be with me. It only took a few days for the dreadful feeling to erupt again in my stomach. The nagging thoughts spreading in my mind. The numbness in my limbs. No matter what I did, it stayed the same. I finally told Bella. She told me that we would figure it out together. If I'm being completely honest, I liked this side of Bella. She has improved a lot. I couldn't have been more proud of her. She introduced me to Jacob and his friends. They are currently trying to fix these three motorcycles. It's keeping Bella preoccupied. Her nightmares have improved. The screams have ceased. Now if only I was enough to fill the hole they left. He left.

Hanging out with Jake, Bella and their friends helped me feel at peace. But I knew I was missing something in my life. Months went by, as if it was this never ending cycle. Repeating the same routine in a loop. Sleep, Run,School, Work on the bikes, eat, repeat. After we had finally finished the bikes, we decided to take them to the cliffs for a test drive.
"Brake?" I asked Jake. Bella follows me on her own bike. Jake nods his head in approval.
"Clutch?" Bella asked Jake. I grab onto the clutch in agreement.
"Right. Gas?" Bella asked. Jake nods with a smile on his face. Proud of us.
"You ready?" I ask Bella. She gives me a reassuring smile and takes off. Jake and I watch her go until she stops abruptly. She fell off the bike with it landing on top of her. We raced to Bella in panic. I reach her before Jake. As I rip the bike off of my sister she looks at me with tears threatening to spill from her exhausted eyes. As I look over her for severe injuries, I notice a few scrapes and scratches. A little blood here and there. As I go to help her with her injuries she flinches back.

"I'm sorry about the blood, I am so sorry." Bella kept repeating to Jake and myself. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Why would she be worried about the blood? Why is she flinching? What the hell did I miss?

"Bells, It's okay. No worries. We aren't worried about the blood." I tell my sister as I try to again pull her gently to her feet. She dusts off her pants. Sends us a reassuring smile and asked Jake to pick up the bike. Jake gives me a look before doing what she wants. The dreadful look forming in my stomach took away my attention from my sister and friend. As I walk closer to the nearing cliff. I can feel the chills appear all over my body. The hairs on my skin stand in an alarming position. The feeling is getting stronger, so strong my hands reach for my head. As a needle like pain keeps breaking out all through out my body. Covering me from head to toe in a numbing pain. Jake and my sister are making their way to me in panic. My eyes close tightly trying to rid myself of the pain that is surrounding me. The needle like pain has spread like a wildfire on a hot windy day throughout my whole body. As I near the edge of the cliff, I can feel my body become hotter. It felt like I was on fire. As if it was warning me to leave. So this time I listened. I took big steps retreating from the burning cliff. And into the arms of my sister. As if her hug brought me back to reality. Just being in her arms, made me feel completely safe. I could see their lips moving, but I couldn't hear the words that spilled out of them. I nodded my head to whatever they said. Jake loaded the bikes back into the truck. And we went back home. I never made eye contact with Jake or Bells, afraid of the disappointment surrounding the orbs of their eyes. After arriving home, I left Jake and Bella in the truck before going into the house and immediately getting into the shower clothes and all. I was trying to wake myself up. From a never ending dream that only seemed to haunt me while I was awake.